Two

Taehyung and his dad got to jungkook fathers  mansion,before they could mention their names at the gate camera ,the gate was opened to them .

They drove down to the main building,parked and came down ,they got off the car to the computerized door ,which opened up to them as they both walked in .

Namjoon ,jungkook's father walked up to seokjin and held his hands " hello princess,you decided to show up at my place today , despite all my trials " .

Jin removed his hands " am not here for you Mr Namjoon ,we are here for your son " .

" Oh really,then taehyung go meet jungkook in his room while I and your dad have a conversation " Namjoon said .

Taehyung nod and went upstairs,he didn't know his dad knew Jungkooks father ,but that's okay as long as he was allowed to see his love ,other things and questioning can come later ..

Namjoon gestured Jin to the sitting space and went into the sitting bar to pour them a glass of wine .

( Well,I know most people are wondering how Namjoon knew Jin,well when the boys were in high school Jin was their principal and that's when they first met at a pta meeting ,ever since then Namjoon has been showing advances to Jin but the male declines all including his non stop gifts ..Jin knows jungkook is Namjoon's son but he never told his son about his boyfriends father advances ) .

"Here " Namjoon handed him a glass as he sat opposite the male .

"You look nice as always " Namjoon complemented.

"Thanks I guess " Jin responded nonchalantly .

"Since you are here for your son,how about we go out for lunch while they both have their private time " Namjoon proposed .

As much as Jin would like to decline he felt bad always turning the male down after everything he has done and moreover is not as if he doesn't like the male." Okay sure " .