Thirteen 🔞

Jin got out of the bathroom with his robe falling off his shoulders one side ( intentional move ) .

Namjoon looked at the male in a way no one would imagine but enough to make jin's leg weaken but he kept his eyes on Namjoon as he walked to him slowly with his laps visible and neck bare .

" Light dim , cool song play " Namjoon spoke and everything happened the quarter was voice control but Jin had no idea but it made everything more romantic ..

As Jin got close to where Namjoon was sitting on the bed ,he crawled over going in between his legs then gave him the innocent look with his hair wet ,water dripping down on his body .

"Joonie am hungry ,will you fed me " Jin asked in a soft voice.

"Sure " Namjoon removed his robe making him naked and bare as he placed himself to Jin " enjoy your meal " .

Jin used his palm  to stroke Namjoon's cock making the male bite back a groan but then he used his tongue to rotate around the dick cap before pulling half of it into his mouth .

The warmth of jin's mouth rushed down to Namjoon's sensational making his feelings wide as he groaned  he held the males hair and thrust his hip gently into his mouth not roughly but enough to make Jin tear up and he was just half way through ..

"Can you take all ?" Namjoon asked out of concern seeing jin's face with tear was sexy which made him want to fuck his mouth dirty .

Jin gave him a nod ,and he pushed in slowly ,when he was fully in ,he thrusted in hitting jins throat , Siliva dripped down his mouth .

"Shit am cuming damn! " Namjoon groans as he kept hitting the males throat with speed , " Ahh h damn" he cums into jin's mouth a heavy load of sperm ..

Jin swallows and suck on to get all the cum off making Namjoon moan to how good it felt .

"Are you full now princess ? " .

"Yes joonie " .

Namjoon smiled then flipped Jin on the bed hovering on him " Now is your turn my princess " ..

A/n

Did you enjoy the first stage of their sex ?