Seven

Its been 2weeks since the hotel incident they are all back to their normal lives ,Namjoon on the other hands has been spoiling the male with gifts at home and even work .

His constant sending of flower and gifts has made the entire school start side talks but Jin didn't mind he was actually enjoying the attention he was getting from the male ...
*
*
*
As usual Jin got home and saw taehyung with jungkook were cuddling on the couch watching tv .

They both adjusted as Jin got in .

"Goodevening pa " both greeted.

"Goodevening babies,how was your day?" Jin asked as he handed his suitcase to his son .

"It was perfect" tae replied as he looked at jungkook who blushed .

" Okay ,what will you guys care to have for dinner ?" Jin asked but was interrupted with a door bell .

Jungkook went to get the door while Jin went into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water .

"Dad,what are you doing here ?" Jungkook was suprised to see his father and lawyer at the doorstep of his boyfriend house.

"Would you let me in or what ?" .

Jungkook give them space into the apartment ,Jin almost choked seeing Namjoon and immediately his cheek turn pink .

"Hi princess" Namjoon greeted as he walked up to Jin engulfing him in a hug not caring if all eyes were on them .Jin felt warm in Namjoon's arms that he didn't even realize he was hugging the male back ...

They were sitting down quietly till Jin spoke up ." Hmm ,can I know why you guys are here ?" Jin asked .

"Oh sorry I didn't formally introduce myself ,.My Name is Mr park and I am Mr Kim's lawyer " the lawyer introduced himself .

"Okay ,so what do I owe this visit ?' Jin asked .

"Well am here for you to be informed about your marriage agreement between you and Mr Namjoon 2weeks ago " lawyer  informed.

"Wait ,wait ,I don't understand " Jin confusingly asked .

"Maybe this video will rekindle your memory " the lawyer said as he placed his phone in the middle for all to see .

"But my pa was drunk ,this can't be legal " taehyung angrily spoke as he stood up .

" Mr taehyung you have to calm down ,your father also signed in agreement to this and the video shows it wasn't forced " the lawyer stated.

"Jin ,don't be upset ,I ain't going to force you if you don't want we can just have a divorce but if you agree to this ,I promise to love and make up for all your hard times .please marry me officially with witnesses and let me make you the happiest man alive even if it cost my life " Namjoon proposed holding the others hand .

Jin could see the sincerity in Namjoon's eyes he has a problem but was he ready to start a new life with this new man ? .

"Dad,don't you think you are rushing this ?" Jk asked out of concern seeing how confused Jin looked .

"If you need some time to think that's fyn ,I can wait for you for as long as you want but please don't keep me waiting for long " Namjoon said .

"You know I have my fault you can't complain in future and I will need time to adjust " Jin said .

"Pa,is that a yes " tae surprisingly asked .

"Yes joonie ,let's do this I think it's high time I moved on ..." Before Jin could finish his statement Namjoon engulfed him in a tight hug .

The lawyer clapped to their cuteness while taekook duo joined even though they were still suprised with the situation at least their single dads are happy together all they could do was to be supportive ...