Eighteen

It's been few minutes since Jin went into the bathroom and there wasn't a sign of him anywhere. Namjoon was becoming a little worried,he was going to call Jin but then saw the males phone on the table.

"Am going to check up on Jin"
Namjoon was becoming a little worried,he was going to call Jink but then saw the males phone on the table.

  "Am going to check up on Jin"Namjoon walks off to be bathroom even before the children could even say a word.

   Meanwhile in the bathroom Jin and Jackson has been having a heated argument.

"You have really grown the balls to talk back at me now right,I will break does balls"

Jackson was coming closer to him and Jin made a run for the door. Jackson had gotten to him throwing him across the room,he also went to meet Jin who was trying to get back on his feet and held his neck so tightly as he chuckled evily.

  "I thought you were bold now,so why is our little Mr bratty crying now?

The bathroom door bust open which got Jackson attention but before he could even register what was going on.

  Namjoon had thrown him over the room "How dare you touch my man"Namjoon angrily says as he picked him up by his collar.

  "Your man! it's funny how you say it, that bitch is nobody's man,he his just a pathetic piece of shit". Jackson spat out curses of Jin.

As much as Namjoon was trying his best to control the anger growing inside of him when Jackson cursed his husband he lost it throwing a punch straight to the males face hard enough that Jackson was coughing blood,but Namjoon didn't give a fuck,he pounced on him throwing him punches on anywhere it landed.

  Jin eyes widened as he watched Namjoon being furious, he knows Namjoon is sweet and loveable but he didn't ever imagine he got this in him, with the fact that he has never raised his voice his at him no matter what the situation is. He felt proud having such person as a husband who can stand up and defend him in time of distress,but he had to stop him before he kills someone. So he jumped on Namjoon and hugged him from the back.

  "It's okay Joonie,am fine. Please calm down".

  Jin's voice smoothened Namjoon and he calmed down getting off Jackson and hugged Jin.

"Are you sure you are ok princess?"Namjoon asked out of concern.

"Yes,I am okay,we should go"

"Not until I tell this foolish man what he needs to hear"Namjoon faced Jackson who was lying about lifeless on the floor.

  "I didn't formally introduce myself,so let me do it now even if it's not a must,I am Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin husband, and I won't tolerate any form of disrespect from you or anyone at all when it comes to my family, especially my husband that I love so much,he means the world to me. So therefore anyone who tries to harm him must go through me first. I don't want to ever see you near my husband again till you die which am very sure it's not far from happening anyways" Namjoon warns and inform Jackson as he walked out of the bathroom.