Twenty

"You did well coming here,the food was nice my husband is the best" Namjoon complemented.

"Am glad you enjoyed it"Jin says.

"I'll be leaving now,so you can continue with your work. I'll see you at home"

"Why! I don't want you to go at least not just yet, can't you stay for a while?"

"I wish I could but I need to drop by the supermarket to get groceries for the house and then make dinner with the boys before you're back"Jin says

"How about you stay with me and we can all go for dinner out in a nice restaurant"Namjoon said trying to convince Jin to stay longer. But Jin still declined and after much argument he decided to let him go.

Time skip

They had dinner, Namjoon washed up same with Jin and they are both at their room balcony having wine and watching the stars. Namjoon stole glares at his husband who looked so beautiful with moon reflecting on his white skin.

"My baby, you look so beautiful tonight"

"Are you trying to say I'm not beautiful everyday?"Jin sassily asked.

"Of course not, you look good everyday but the more we spend time the more I am overwhelmed by your beautiful embrace"

Jin blushed so hard,he still gets butterflies everytime Namjoon complemented.

"You know I love you so much Kim Seokjin and I am happy you are mine and have given me the opportunity to express my love for you" Namjoon says kissing Jin on the back of his palm

"I love you so much you mean the world to me and thanks for loving me unconditionally"

Namjoon kissed him on his lips as he picked him up making him strandle his waist with his arms crossed around his neck

"How about I show you how much I love you"Namjoon says kissing Jin on his neck as he carried him into their bedroom

"I can't wait"Jin states.

The end...