Ten

The wedding went smoothly in las Vegas

Imagine this is their wedding photo..( credit to the editor ).

They went to the hotel they are lodged in to eat dinner .

"Pa you really looked handsome and really happy during the ceremony" tae said

"Yes ,tae they really looked so happy " jungkook comply

Namjoon held jin's hand bringing it to his lips where he placed a soft kiss on it .

"I can't believe you are mine " Namjoon said with a bright smile displaying his dimples .

They all chatted eating and having their drinks ,it got late and they decided to rest in their rooms .

*
*
*
Jin was laying on the bed tired while Namjoon got into the bathroom Jin thinking he was bathing but the male was preparing a bath for them .

Namjoon finished setting the bathroom ,he placed some glass of wine at the side before walking back into the room to get Jin .

"Princess I have something to show you " Namjoon covered his eyes and took him into the bathroom.

"You can open your eyes now " .

Jin was wowed by the sight ,he jumped on Namjoon who caught him ,the male buried his head in Namjoon's neck .

"Thanks it's looks beautiful " Jin complimented bringing smile to the males face .

"Clothes off let's relax with this bottles of wine while I deem the lights " Namjoon changed the light color to red while Jin took off his clothes leaving himself naked as he entered into the warm bathtub soon Namjoon joined him ..

They had their glasses and had small chats ..

"You really look pretty jinnie " .

"Stop it joonie ,you know how to make me flustered " .

"If I don't who will . Especially now that I am your husband,I need to make you feel special at all time cause you deserve it " Namjoon bent over placing a sweet kiss on jins lips making the other male a blush mess thank god the lights weren't bright.

"Have heard you joonie ,you looked so handsome today on that suit " .

" But I wear suit almost everyday " .

"True but today this suit was special cause it's our wedding suit ,so you looked extremely handsome in it " ..

"Thanks princess , am more than happy to be your husband" .

"Same here " ..

*
*
Hour  pass and the water had gotten cold so the couple had to leave the bathtub .

The couple changed and got into bed .Namjoon was so horny seeing Jin in his full glory ,he has been trying to control his urge through out their trips hoping to get down with Jin when they arrive at Hawaii for their honeymoon but he was really horny tonight so he tried approaching by turning Jin over to face him and then engaged their lips together .

He kiss Jin and the male reciprocated ,the kiss moved from soft to heated ,Namjoon thrust his tongue into jin's mouth who gave him permission,they started kissing roughly .

"Ahh hh" Jin moaned as Namjoon lifted him on top himself ,he moved his mouth to jins neck licking his neck and kissing it enough to leave an hickey .

As they were processing ,Namjoon felt Jin was relaxed so he processed to grab his asscheek but then immediately Jin came off him laying down and turning the other side .

"What's wrong ?"

"Am tired I want to sleep Jonnie goodnight " .

"But ,you can't leave me like this " Namjoon looked down his bulge but when he saw Jin wasn't responding.

He had to leave the bed into the bathroom to help himself ...

A/n
😏😏😏...