Sixteen

It was the last day they had to spend in Hawaii before flying back to Korea,so Namjoon had plans to make them enjoy themselves before leaving. He has been spending most of his time alone with Jin not given their sons enough attention. No

  Namjoon walked downstairs to see his husband and sons seated on the couch eating popcorn, While watching a TV series. They were all cuddled. For some reason Namjoon felt jealous for being exempted and the fact that their both sons were holding his husband made him even more jealous "Hehem Hehem" Namjoon cleared his throat to get their attention and they all looked up to him giving him a weird look or more like a questioning.

  "Hey hubby" Jin said with a smile

   "Dad why are you standing there looking all weird? Jungkook asked. He could read his father's mind they have that bond of knowing what each of them is thinking, you could call it family bond or whatever.

  "Do you wanna join us?there is still room for you"Jin said pulling the space close to himself.

   "I love you but I will have to decline that offer. Meanwhile why don't you guys go freshen up and get dressed so we can all go out to have some fun before leaving tomorrow"

  "Yay! I was getting so bored"Jungkook jumped out of the cuddle.

"But baby, you just said you were having fun"Taehyung states

"I didn't want you to feel bad so I had to lie but I was actually having fun tho. But now we are going to have real fun"Jungkook happily pulled Taehyung upstairs.

Almost immediately the boys disappeared, Namjoon sat beside Jin pulling him in for a cuddle and placed a soft kiss on his forehead"I missed you upstairs"Namjoon said with a sweet pout.

"I thought you didn't want to cuddle"Jin asked

"I didn't want to cuddle with the boys holding onto you like that, but I will always want to cuddle with you".

Jin gave him a dramatic stare
"I can't believe you are jealous of our own sons"

  "Am not jealous,am only possessing my possession so please let me"

Jin smiled to this big babys reaction as he cuddled him up but that didn't last for long cause they had to go prepare for their family outing.