Fourteen 🔞

" ahh hhh " Jin held tightly on Namjoon's scalf who was busy rimming his hole .

Jins body was shaking from the overwhelming feeling ," it's so good " jins last word before shooting his cum on his tummy .

Hjmm humm Jin breath out he  felt so good .

Namjoon kissed him on his lips not too hard but enough to make his body energetic again .

His lips was still attached as he used the cap of his dick to massage jin's hole gently getting it ready for penetration and then he starting entrying slowly making Jin deepen the kiss with his fingers thug on Namjoon's skin ..

Tears flow down his eyes as Namjoon had entered fully ,he felt he was being fucked for the first time it hurts like crazy even with him being so careful .

"Princess are you okay ?,I can stop if you want Me to " .

"No continue,I want this as much as you do " Jin says with his eyes red and lips swollen.

" Ok,am moving now " Namjoon starting thrusting in slowly then picked up the movement .

"Ahh hhh joonie " Jin moaned with his heart beating .

"Shit .." Namjoon groan to the the  feeling he was getting from jin's tight asshole that was clenching to his dick making him thrust in faster using his both hands to hold onto Jin waist as he hardcore fucked the male .

" Ahh hhh joonie slow down am cumin " Jin clench on the bed spread tightly his knuckles were turning white as he bite on his lips to suppress the urge of moaning so loudly..

Skin hitting sound filled the room and the smell of heat but the the Namjoon groaned and cums inside the male before laying on him to catch his breath ..

"You did so well princess"  Namjoon says more like whisper to Jin who had already passed out...

Namjoon kissed his lips as he got down from his body going into the bathroom to get a warm wet towel which he used to clean up the male ,changed his clothes before tucken him into the blanket while he went into the bathroom to wash up later joining his husband in bed ..

" I love you so much Kim seokjin " Namjoon placed yet another kiss on the sleeping males cheek before cuddling him to sleep with a smile plastered on his face all through. He was indeed so happy ...