Seventeen

They all went to the shopping mall, did shopping,site seeing. Taehyung and Jungkook did a display of modeling to entertain their father's. They went into the changing room to try on different kinds of clothes, shoes and bags and some outfit they added hats and face cap.

  Jin liked all the outfit the boys wore and Namjoon paid for everything.The boys were super happy.

  "Joonie, don't you think that's too much money spent?"

"Nothing will ever be too much for you and our boys" Namjoon says as he kissed Jin cheeks and they locked hands together, walking behind their son who was going to drop the stuff in the car.

Namjoon decided to treat them out for dinner,so when they got home they would just need to rest for their trip tomorrow.

  They got to a Korea restaurant,the atmosphere was amazing with soft music on the background.

  They all went to the VIP section were a waiter came to attend to them.

"Good day sirs,what would you care for?"the waiter asked.

  "Good day, I will like us to try the pork hotpot, some vegetables,sweet corns and I will like a bottle of wine while waiting for food. What do you guys care for?"Namjoon placed his order and asked the rest for their opinion and all agreed to his choice just added one or two things to it.

  The wine was served and they had a few chats before their food arrived and they all digged in.

The meal was superb and at the time the table was empty,they were all full.

"The meal was good,I swear I enjoyed myself"Taehyung commented and all nodded.

"But not as good as my husband's food"Namjoon says holding Jin's hands who gave him a weird look.

"Please, could you two stop flirting already, your sons are here for crying out loud. In short,I need a drink"Jungkook says calling the waiter to order whiskey.

"I am not stopping you from flirting with your boyfriend,am I?so stop butting into my affairs boy"Namjoon says with a stern look.

  "Both of you stop bickering like co-wives we are in public. Meanwhile excuse me,I have to use the restroom"Jin got up to leave but Namjoon heard him.

  "Should I go with you?"he asked

  "No Joonie, I will be back soon,so we can have some drink"Jin says finally walking off.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.
Jin finished urinating and went to the washer to rinse his hands but then his eyes behold someone he never imagined he would ever cross path again.

"Who do we have here if not the run away husband of mine"the person says making Jin walking backwards aiming for the door.

  "Jackson what are you doing here"Jin asked.

  "That's no business of yours Jin,you lost that right when you got me arrested and locked away"Jackson spat. It was obvious he was angry and Jin knows thats not good for him.