Eight .

Namjoon hugged him happily not listening to the applause,he was so happy Jin was ready to give him a chance ..

They disengaged from the hug making the rest at the background stop clapping .

"Will you move in with me princess ?" Namjoon asked .

"In your dreams if you want to make me yours you have to finish with the whole  wedding thing before I can move in with you got it " Jin rolled his eyes as he folded his arms .

Namjoon hugged him from side as he kissed jin's cheek making the male blush " okay ,where will you like the wedding ?" .

Jin recollected their sons were there ,he looked at his son and jungkook disconnecting himself from Namjoon's arms which made the male a little sad ..

"Taehyung you haven't said anything since I said yes to your boyfriends father,if you don't think it's a good idea I can still refuse it's not too late " Jin said to one beloved son .

" No pa " Taehyung walked to his father and held his hands ." As long as you are happy I am also happy ,you have always taken care of me but now let someone worthy of your love take care of you " .

"What about you tae ,won't you be lonely by yourself ?"

"Am never alone anymore I have jungkook now ,so enjoy yourself and don't get yourself worked up for me and you can move in with Mr Namjoon so I can also live here with jungkook " tae said to cheer is father who engulfed him in a tight hug ..

"Okay that's okay " Namjoon said with a pout .

"Hey Mr Kim Namjoon ,am entrusting my pa to you ,if you make him sad for a second ,I will make you regret falling in love with him ever " taehyung warns making Namjoon pull Jin by his waist and kissed him softly with a smile .

"I will never make him feel a little sad in this life ,I am promising you with witnesses " Namjoon promised making jin's flustered but well composed .

Jungkook on the other hand didn't say anything ,he was just happy his dad has found a partner to make him happy that's all that matters to them ..

"Well,let's have dinner I wanted to cook something before you came ..." Jin's words were cut short as Namjoon picked him up in bridal style ..

"Let's eat out and celebrate our marriage the children are welcomed to join "

"Let me down ,at least let me change " Jin whined .

"Don't worry about that I will drop by at a designer boutique for you to pick an outfit for our date " .

Jin gave up and relaxed at the males arm he hadn't felt this good in a long time .

Meanwhile taehyung and jungkook followed behind their parent ...