Twelve

After dinner Namjoon asked Jin out privately he gave the taekook duo a credit card to go buy or do whatever they want ,he wanted an alone time with his newly wed husband.

They strolled through so many people who were having fun at the beach as they held hands looking all lovely .

"Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight " Namjoon complemented making Jin blush crazy .

"Thanks," .
*
*
After few minutes of walking they finally arrived at a VIP restricted bar ,it looked rich and exotic .

Namjoon picked a couple seat at one side of the bar ,he signaled a waiter .

"Goodevening sir ,what would you like to drink tonight " waiter asked with a smile .

"Let me have a glass of Hennessy and ice , and get my husband a bottle of white wine " Namjoon ordered .

"Sure sir " .waiter walked away .

"Do you like this place jinnie "

" It's okay but I would have love to drink and dance "

"Sure . This is just the first faze we are just getting started ,get ready to get wasted and enjoy your night cause am going to make sure of that " Namjoon said as he peeks the males hand .

Jin smiled softly ,.

They drank while vibing to the slow song playing in the background .

Namjoon pulled Jin up " let's go party " jin smiled as he followed the male into another side of the bar ,where songs was booming people drinking and rubbing body together with dance ,some side was filled with people making out .

Jin loves it here ,they got to the counter and ordered two bottles of beers they cocked it open and drank from their bottles while both were dancing on their own but when ' bts v sweet dreams ' started playing on the background ,Namjoon dropped his bottle as he gave jin his hands both walking into the dance floor ,jin's arms on his neck while his on jin's waist both swayed to the rhyme of the song which was slow beat yet romantic and perfect for the moment..

Namjoon didn't know when his lips locked with Jin but the male wasn't resisting he allowed Namjoon kissed and suck him up ,he even moaned not knowing it ,thank god to the loud song.

They were so into the romance but Namjoon doesn't want their first time to be in this kind of place ,so he pulled Jin dragging him home ,on the way home from time to time Namjoon would kiss and bite jin's lips and male would smile shyly ..

They got into their quarters ,the place was quiet they concluded their boys weren't home ,so they rushed into their room locking their door .

Namjoon lifted Jin on the bed ,he kissed him rough but love was evident ,clothes were going off Jin was already a moaning mess it's been a while he was handled so erotically .

They were naked now ,Namjoon was about going down on him when he stopped the male

Namjoon's face changed he couldn't believe this night too but to his surprise Jin smiled lifting his face up as he placed a kiss on his lips .

"I wanna go prep ,you know you can't just bang into me without we showering so give me few minutes , meanwhile as you wait pour us a glass of wine " Jin bite his lips seductively.

Namjoon kissed that grin off ,as he held his waist tightly when he was full ,he let Jin go .while he rushed down to get a bottle of wine and glass ..

A/n

Do you think Jin will go all the way with  this ???
Drop your thoughts ..