Three

Jin was suprised to see a beautiful resort totally empty when they arrived ,the drive was just 30mins away so Namjoon couldn't have reserved the whole place ,and he wasn't aware he was coming to his place today so how come the place is so empty with the staffs and managers waiting at their entrance .

Jin decided not to ask anything concerning this until they both sit down.

" Princess would you like the top restaurant or the down side ?" Namjoon asked as he pulled the male in by his waist .

" Up should be nice and private " Jin responded not removing the males arm on his waist , there was a lot of staff there and him being held on his waist felt nice after such a long time .

" Okay then, as you wish" Namjoon took Jin into the lift and they ride it up .

The lift stopped and Namjoon at this time had removed his hands from jin's waist holding onto his hands now .

The table was beautifuly arranged with pink roses with a little white that made it fancier .

Jin didn't know when a smile spread on his face .

Namjoon noticed the look and smile on jin's face that made him happy as well ,he was really hoping Jin would love this surprise .

They walked to the sitting space and a waiter rushed in to hand them the menu .

Few seconds later the waiter came back with a bottle of white wine which he poured into their glasses and left after he stated  the food will be served in 5mins.

The two sipped from their glass ,Namjoon's eyes couldn't find something else to stare at but Jin who was beautifully sitting in front of him .

"So seokjin ,do you like this place ?"

" Yes ,it looks classy and the colors are beautiful too " 

"Am glad you like it " Namjoon smiled displaying his dimples .

"You look handsome when you smile " Jin complimented .

" Thanks ,am so happy this is like the first time you have ever admired me really " Namjoon stood up and hugged Jin tightly.

Jin smiled as he embraced the male too ,the two were still hugging when two waiters walked in with their food interrupting the moment .

They ate their food though they weren't talking but they looked at each other from time to time .
*
*
*
*
*
They were done with eating,Namjoon asked Jin into one the private suite rooms,Jin was a little hesitating but Namjoon assured him that they were going to have a discussion nothing more , nothing less .

They got into the room the setting was golden with the king size bed and other decorations in general .

" Seokjin I want to know you better please let me ,I am not here to judge you " .

" I don't have anything I would like to share " Jin said sitting on the bed .

" How about your past ?,how did you become a single dad " Namjoon asked sitting beside the male .

" My story is ugly "

" No matter how ugly it is ,I want to know " .

" But this is our first date , shouldn't you be discussing about us or anything else please not my past at least not today ." Jin tried to change the topic .

Namjoon knew the male wasn't comfortable so he decided to give in .

" Okay ,so tell me about yourself like your hobby and other stuff " namjoon said getting off the bed to pour himself a glass of whiskey " should I get you a glass princess?"  Jin nodded and the male poured the drinks in as he handed jin's own to him ..

It's been an hour and Jin was getting tipsy and he popped a surprising  question " Do you want to marry me ?" .

Namjoon was suprised but proudly answered " Yes seokjin I would marry you if you would let me ," .

" Then lets get married now " Jin spat out .

" What ! ,Like right now " Namjoon asked being shocked .

" Yes or are you a chicken " Jin smiled as he used his finger to press Namjoon's chest .

" Of course not ,am coming " Namjoon walked off and set his camera as he pulled a sheet of paper with a pen .

Then sign here Jin stating you are my husband legally.

Jin took the pen and signed immediately." Are we married now ? Jin asked .

" No not yet ,i still have to ask you some questions according to the procedure" Namjoon explained.

" Okay ,then go on with it " Jin eagerly said .

" Seokjin will you make this man Kim Namjoon your husband,in health and in health till death do us part "

"Yes I do " Jin responded .

" Kim Namjoon ,do you take this  handsome single dad Jin as you lawfully wedded husband "

" Yes I do " Namjoon respond.

" We may now kiss the groom " Namjoon said as he kissed jin's lips gently ,he wanted to just do peck but when their lips joined he felt an electric connection and that made him keep his lips on jins lips for a while .

While Jin on the other hand crossed his hands on Namjoon's neck and kissed him back ..

A/n
Jin just got married?