Chapter 14, Girls Day

I woke up to screaming babies.

Lovely right?

Somehow Tony was still asleep but one look at Wanda told me she was starting to get frustrated.

"Your sisters don't listen to reason. They told me that they only wanted you."

"They told you?" I said incredulously as I went over and grabbed them from Wanda's power.

"Well not exactly. They opened their minds enough to let me know that they were displeased that you weren't in the room."

I raised my eyebrows at the twins. "Are you two giving Auntie Wanda a hard time?" They both immediately quieted down as I held them. I rolled my eyes. "You little monsters."

Then I remembered Tony. "Hey Wanda? Does Tony normally sleep this late?"

She shook her head as we walked out of the room. I decided to go down to the main room and feed the twins there. Thankfully the twins were patient and it was finished quickly. Wanda was making breakfast, pancakes to be specific. 

Everyone else slowly trickled into the room except for Steve and Ja- Bucky. Deciding to ask I turned towards Tony, who had been the last to come down.

"Um. Where's Bucky and Steve? Are they um-"

"Nope. They aren't. They went to go find someone. They'll be back in about um- Friday?"

"Their current ETA is ten minutes."

"Thanks."

I smiled. That was one of the most awkward questions to ask. Granted it was more awkward on my end, Tony didn't seem to mind.

Everyone gathered around the table as Wanda delivered the pancakes. She had made me special pancakes that didn't require dairy and I was happy that she went out of her way to do that.

"Thank you Wanda." She took Nova from me and sat down next to me. Natasha quickly claimed the spot on my left. They both looked a little to bouncy. Especially Natasha.

"Okay. What's going on?" I said glancing between the two of them.

They looked at each other and then Wanda blurted, "We're going on a shopping trip! Me and Nat are going to help you get some wearable and cute clothes. Your clothes are cute but I'm not sure how wearable they actually are. Granted you have been wearing ours and the boy's clothes for most of the week."

My eyes widened in surprise. They were definitely going to spend to much on me. They were right though. I had been wearing either their clothes or the boy's clothes for most of the week but that was only because I didn't have any suitable winter clothes.

'Maybe I should go shopping.' I thought wryly.

"Okay. That sounds reasonable. But, Natasha, when did you decide to like shopping? I'm not trying to be rude you just don't seem to be the type of person who wants to do something extra like that." I questioned.

"You are quite right about that Lady Eclipse!" Thor said. Managing to keep his voice a somewhat normal volume.

Natasha glared at him. "For your information I designed my own suit and have gotten back into being fine with shopping for Eclipse. If anyone has a problem with that then we can discuss it in the training room." She said glancing at everyone else in the room.

I tried to hide my smile but it didn't work. "It's fine. Thank you Natasha."

All of the boys continued eating, trying to avoid Natasha's eyes. Besides Bruce. He wasn't included in the "you may get beat up by Natasha" group.