Chapter 5

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

Jennie's hands clenched the glass tight in her hand, a little more strength needed to actually break it, as she buries her face on her other hand. She was abnormally couldn't think straight, like she had regretted something she shouldn't have done. It shouldn't be affecting her the way it is but in some weird way, it had affected more than she ever imagined.

A pair of judging, concerned and worried brown eyes were watching the brunette cuss and slam the glass on the table, not reacting until Jennie stops and calmed down.

"I'm fucking conflicted, I don't know what to do. Why?! All because of this motherfucking..."

The owner of those eyes releases a deep sigh, getting tired of her friend's personal complains. A man calls for her and stood by the bar, telling her his preferred drink.

"Would you like a lemon with that?" She asked and the man agrees. She sliced a piece and placed it around the glass' mouth and brings back her attention to Jennie, who was now on the verge of crying.

The brunette hits her own thigh, "You're not listening!" she whines like a child.

"I am, trust me but all I could hear from you is 'fuck', 'fucking', 'motherfucker', 'asshole' and probably all the bad words in different languages." Her friend says and crossed her arms.

Jennie slams her head on her forearm, that's resting on the table. "I'm not normal," she mumbles, "I don't feel normal,"

"Vomit?"

"No,"

"Pregnant?"

"God, no."

"Taehyung cheated on you?"

Jennie raises her head, "It's the other way around, Jisoo. I think I cheated on him," she confessed with a redding face, making her friend squint her eyes. "You know who,"

Jisoo leans closer, "Lisa?" She asked and the brunette remained silent, confirming her question. "Wait, you cheated on him with your kidnapper?" she whispered-yelled.

"I can't tell if I did,"

"Well? How could you think that you did?"

Jennie suddenly laughs and grabbed Jisoo's cheeks with her hands and pulled her in to whisper in her ear, "I slept with her," she chuckles while pulls away and letting go of her friend's face. "Multiple times,"

Jisoo's surprised and shocked expression reflected on the brunette's watery eyes, "What?!" she exclaimed. "You said you're going in there to avenge your father, why the hell did you sleep with her? Are you mad?"

The drunk woman shakes her head, "She's hot, she's good in bed, she kisses like a god, my boyfriend doesn't give me one. How can I refuse?" she giggled.

Jisoo pinches the bridge of her nose, completely frustrated by what she just heard. "Look, Jen. I'm not judging you or anything, but I'm gonna judge you anyway." she exhales, "Does he know? Does anyone know?"

The brunette only shakes her head.

"Just me?"

"Just you." Jennie replies and takes another drink.

Jisoo was about to reply when another customer comes up with an order. Tending the bar in her own club has been her habit ever since. The same club where Jennie was last seen, the place where everything started.

"I'm not in the mood, go find another bar."

She remembered the day after her friend disappeared, the police came by and ask if she knows anything or have seen her. Of course, she does know something. She was an accomplice, she was the one who helped Jennie track her target, which is Lisa, but she never told the police about that. Why would she?