Chapter 10

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

It's about to be afternoon, Doyeon, Rosé and Jisoo sits around a rectangular table in Lisa's place. The three were talking and Lisa was just watching them, Jisoo glaring at her from time to time. Lisa doesn't know why she gets mad at everything she does, she get it, she kinapped her friend and all but she seemed to be hating her for just breathing.

It makes her uncomfortable to move.

Doyeon nods her head as she throws peanuts to her mouth, "Yeah, I heard about that one! That show makes my blood boil,"

The doctor hums, "Right? It was good at first, I really liked it until it just got longer and it doesn't make sense anymore." she replies as she clicks her tongue.

"What show?" Jisoo asked.

Doyeon swallows before speaking, "Riverdale," she answered and Rosé nods in agreement.

The oldest shrugged her shoulder, "I never watched that show, heard it's trash." she says and spins herself in her swivel chair.

"It is, don't bother."

Doyeon clears her throat and looks at Jisoo, "By the way, what time is Jennie coming? I wanna go home already," she complains.

Lisa glances at her by the mention of the name, feeling a little delighted knowing she's able to see her again. She just hopes she's not mad at her anymore, she doesn't know how to persuade people, more especially, persuading girls.

"She should be here any minute now," The latter answered and looks at her watch.

The blonde sighs and let her head fall back against the backrest of her chair. She'll just have to prepare for whatever plan Jennie comes up with because she knows it's not gonna be easy. She texted and told them to meet in the house since Jennie wanted to start the investigation as fast as possible.

They heard the door opens and they all look at the doorway almost in unison to see Jennie, walking inside the house wearing a cropped jacket and sweatpants, she found Lisa's eyes resting on her direction and she fought the urge not to meet her. She can't handle to make any contact with her just yet, not after what happened yesterday.

The brunette sits between Jisoo and Rosé, maintaining her distance from Lisa.

Doyeon pursed her lips, "So?"

Jennie stretches her neck, "I did some kind of research yesterday, it's not much but..." she pulls out a couple of papers from the bag she was carrying and shows the pictures to her friends, "The cartridge that the forensics found in the scene and the bullet in his head is from a Colt pistol. It was a hard lead, I know but it's still an information."

Jisoo nodded her head and take one of the pictures, "Anything else?"

"Just that, so I need your help." she looks at her friends and they all nod their heads.

Rosé taps her fingers on the table, "Maybe we can...find more online. I'm sure there are more articles there," she says and Jennie agrees. Her eyes gazes on Lisa, who's giving her a look.

The brunette scatters the papers on the table, "Do you know anyone who has anything against my father?" she asks, not looking away from the pictures.

Her friends look at each others, confused and hesitating if they're the ones being asked. Doyeon pointed at Jisoo while mouthing something and Rosé could only look at the two of them, not understanding what they want to say.

When Jisoo was about to open her mouth to give an answer, Jennie lifts her head and looks at Lisa with a straight face. The latter suddenly felt multiple eyes staring at her and she turns her head only to see the four girls looking at her.