Chapter 19

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

FLASHBACK

[from chapter 8]

"Well, doctor, I believe we have a lot of things to talk about, don't you think?"

Rosé quickly looks around, checking if any of friends could have possibly heard her. "What the hell...lower your voice!" she moved a space closer to the younger woman and gave her a look, "If they hear you, we're both dead!"

Lisa's eyebrows met in question, "Why? It's not like we're having an affair," she says and tilts her head, "Oh, wait. We did slept together once..."

The doctor sighs in frustration, stressing how loud her voice is. "Shut your mouth, Lisa." she says and rolls her eyes, "What do you want to talk about?"

The latter rested her elbows on her thighs and kept her hands pressed against her chin, "I think I might need your help again," she says in a quiet tone.

"I clearly told you that forging your mother's death certificate is the first and last help I'll ever do for you." she whisper-yelled. "I need my job, and if I ever get in trouble at least once, I'm gone. You know that!"

Lisa groans, "I swear it's going to be the last one," she gestures her index finger. "It's just making me feel uneasy..." she plopped her back the couch.

Rosé crosses her arms, "What does?"

"Taehyung,"

"Why?"

She stares at the ceiling, "I don't think he's all that nice and genuine boyfriend, I feel like he could be something when certain circumstances occurs." she explains.

The blonde sighs, "So? What about him?" she asks, "You want to kill him too?"

"No, god no. He's not that important," Lisa answers and plays with her nails, "Will you help me though?"

"At least be specific,"

She sits properly and looks the doctor straight in the eyes with her dark brown eyes, "Teach him a lesson when the time comes that he lays a hand on Jennie,"

---

[from chapter 10]

"What happened?"

Her eyebrow raised, "What?"

Lisa lifted her hand up and pulled down the sleeve of her jacket, revealing the mark on her wrist. The two women's eyes grew wide in shock, horrified by what they saw. They know Lisa isn't the reason, that wasn't there before.

The brunette quickly withdraws her hand, "It's none of your business," she says, turns to leave and once again stopped by Lisa.

"What. Happened." The taller woman asks in a stern tone, her eyes getting dark as she stares.

Jennie scoffs, "Nothing, let me go." she tries to fight her off, of course, she failed.

"Who did this to you?"

"No one, for fuck's sake!"

Lisa gripped her arm tighter and made her meet her eyes, "Did he do this?" she asks, referring to Taehyung. She then loosens her grip and finally lets her go, the brunette took that opportunity to walk away and leave them alone in the house.

Doyeon releases a heavy sigh, tired with all the drama that happened once and followed Jisoo in the room, leaving the two in the living room.

The Thai clenched her fists in anger and faces the doctor, "Give me your phone," she pulls out her hand and waits for her to give it to her.