Epilogue

"Yes! Right there..."

"Oh, god..."

"Ah!"

"Fuck, you're so good."

Jennie stretches her arms up, her neck, relaxing her body after receiving the best massage Lisa gave her after being exhausted with work. She turns at her girlfriend, who's looking at her with a red face.

"What?"

Lisa shakes her head, "You were loud,"

The brunette rolls her eyes, "I'm always loud," her reply made Lisa cough, she peeked at her with one eye. "What? Did those five years turned you into a softie or what?" she teased with a small chuckle.

The now blonde raised her eyebrow, feeling a bit offended. "I just want to be careful, I don't want your mom hearing you like that. Her room's just across yours, for god's sake." she shakes her head and hops off the bed.

Lisa went in front of the mirror and fixes her hair, leaning down closer using her arm as a stand, most specially her bangs. She can feel Jennie's eyes on her and she glanced at her, meeting her fierce and cat eyes staring her down.

The brunette clicks her tongue and slowly approached her girlfriend, her fingertips sliding down her long arms. She stopped behind her and plants soft kisses on Lisa's exposed nape. Jennie moved closer and the Thai felt her girlfriend's breasts pressing against her back that sent shivers down her spine.

In a slow moment, she feels Jennie's hand creeping under her sweater, feeling her fingers on her stomach.

Lisa grabbed her hand, "What are you doing?"

The brunette spins her around, making her face her with a smirk on her lips. "I'm thinking about something," she says and leans in.

And she knows exactly what it is.

"That can't be good,"

"It's the greatest idea I've ever thought,"

Jennie landed her lips on Lisa's own plump ones, starting a little aggressive than it should be. Her hands found Lisa's neck and pulls her even more closer, deepening their kiss. The blonde wraps her arms around Jennie's waist and press their abdomen together, making the brunette moan against her mouth. Jennie then slides her hands to Lisa's shoulders and starts dragging her back to the bed.

She pushed her down and attacks Lisa's neck with kisses and licking. The Thai could only touch Jennie on her exposed thighs, her hands slowly creeping towards her butt. She sucks on Lisa's adam's apple and she could have sworn she heard something that made her stop.

Jennie stares blankly at Lisa, "Did you just moan?" she asks, surprised but she definitely liked that.

The blonde pursed her lips, "Congrats, you found my weak spot." she says while shaking her head.

"Well, are you proud?"

"Very," Lisa gives her a playful wink.

Jennie smirks and crashes her lips on Lisa's once again, exploring the insides of their mouths with their tongue before she broke the contact and slides down her collarbone, her chest, her cleavage until she reached her lower stomach. She may look professional but she's not. This is her first time leading on a sex and she's scared that she'll mess up any minute now.

But she learns and only recreating the way Lisa does it and hopes she does okay.

With a loud heart beating against her chest, she pulls down the blonde's pants along with her underwear, kissing the empty spots near her core. She touches her line with her finger, tracing her down like a piece of art.