Chapter 7

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

As soon as the doctor leaves with a threat, Lisa could only stare at the ceiling, wondering if she made a proper decision to say those words to Jennie. She was confused herself why she did that, most people would want the person they love to love them back but why is it not the same with her?

How does she want the opposite?

All she knows is Jennie shouldn't develop any involvement feelings for her. She has already hurt her enough, her returning her feelings doesn't feel right or else, her guilt will eat her up.

A small chuckle left her lips and shakes her head, she couldn't believe everything that's happening before her eyes are real. Suddenly, the door bursted open, she looks at a familiar man entering her room with his lazy walk, his hands in his pockets with a grim smile on his face.

Lisa rolled her eyes at him and looks away, "What are you doing here?" she asks, totally not interested.

He shrugs, "Why? Am I not allowed to visit my boss?" he laughs and studies her state, "You look like you're feeling better, how did it feel?" he poked her chest, the part where she was shot.

She shoved his hand away, "Don't touch me," she says and left the bed, irritated.

"Oh, come on, now. I was worried about you, don't be like that." He said and sits on the edge of the bed, staring at her back.

"I don't need you here, Jiyong." she spits in annoyance. "Leave,"

He sighs and takes a pen on the table, he starts playing with it, "That's ironic, I thought you need me in everything." he says, receiving a glare from the black haired woman. "What? Am I wrong? Plus, I just came here to inform you about the damn compa-"

Lisa grabbed the side of his collar, "Fucking, leave." she pushed him with force, "And don't ever think of showing your face to me again,"

Jiyong snorted a little loud, making sure the latter hears it loud and clear. He puts his hands up, surrendering and slowly walks backwards facing her with his tired eyes making contact with her angry ones. He tilts his head and pursed his lips before grabbing the knob.

When Lisa thought he's finally leaving, she heard him speak again.

"I'm a better ally than an enemy, Lisa. I know you know that," he says with a smile and rolls his eyes as he completely leaves.

Lisa releases a heavy sigh and clenched her fists. His words makes her want to destroy things, to hurt somebody but she fought the urge to do so. She can't let him poison her head like that, he's a nobody, he's not an important person in her life. Just a puppet that needs his master to control the strings tied around him.

He's nothing.

He's nothing.

She presses a buzzer to call a nurse, and not a minute later, a 30 year old guy came in to her room. He asked if there's something wrong and she said no.

"I want to go out,"

---

Rosé explores the hospital to find a certain brunette, she went to possible places her friend could have been to. She checked the restrooms, garage and front yard but found no one. She scratched her head in frustration, wondering where her friend could be.

She took out her phone and dials her number but it just kept on ringing. The doctor went to the patient's garden, she looks around, receiving greetings from the nurses and patients.

When she finally sees a familiar figure sitting on a bench alone, watching the old couple patients talking sweetly to each other. Rosé lets out a heavy breathe, feeling tired with all the running she made. She approaches her friend, noticing the dried tears along her cheeks and her slightly reddish eyes, pushing her to make space for her to sit on.