Chapter 11 [M]

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

It has to be her.

Those words kept repeating in her head over and over again as she stands uncomfortably in front of her friends. No other things left in her head but those words. With her heart beating as fast as an earthquake, she breathlessly barged in the black haired woman's room without a second thought.

She sees her there sitting on her bed, reading a book in peace. Jennie stomps towards her with heavy steps and slaps the book off her hand before grabbing her collar with both hands. Her friends ran after her, scared of what she's going to do and remained standing by the door.

The brunette clenched her shirt, "You...you did it, didn't you? You took him...somewhere else!"

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, like she couldn't understand what she wanted to say. "What? What are you talking about?" she glanced at the three women at the back and to Jennie.

"Taehyung is missing, you're behind this!"

She grabbed her hands and stands up, "I don't even know what you're talking about!" she took her hands off her and sighs, "Look, I don't care about him, I don't care where the hell he is. Whatever this accusation is about, I have nothing to do with it. Jesus."

Doyeon clears her throat awkwardly and steps in between them and faces her friend, "Jen, look. I can't believe I'm saying this but we can't tell that it was her, we've been here with her the whole time, we never saw her contact anyone, she didn't even leave." she gazes at the other two, "Right?"

The doctor nods, "Listen, Jen." she approaches her friend and massages her shoulder, "We know you're frustrated about this but we can't put a finger on something we have no knowledge about yet but wherever he is, we can assure you Lisa is not part of it."

Jennie shakes her head and grabs her hair, she eventually crouched with her head down. She doesn't know what to do, she can't think of anything but to find Taehyung.

Jisoo sighs, "I'll try contacting him," she says before walking back to the living room.

Lisa watches Jennie fall weak on the ground, making her feel a little bitter how affected she was because of him. The hint of jealousy makes her feel defeated and gives her an idea that maybe Jennie never planned to like or fall in love with her. It somehow made her regret everything, like she just wants to take back what she said.

But she wouldn't.

It's better that way.

Jennie suddenly stands up and ran off the room, her friends taking aback with her sudden move. She then walks out the house, leaving her friends confused and screaming for her name to make her come back but she didn't even bat an eye and proceeds in her car and drive recklessly.

Jisoo turns to them, "Where the hell is she going running off like that?"

"How the hell would we know?" Doyeon answers.

The brunette drives her car into the familiar road she has taken once or maybe twice. The eerie memories coming back as she reaches her destination closer and closer. She has no idea why she's here but one thing about it is that she needs answers and she wouldn't be able to sleep in peace if she doesn't do this.

As soon as the huge house reaches her sight, she drives faster to immediately drive by the front gate. She opens the compartnent and takes something before leaving the car. She spots a familiar person standing by the gate and he looks at her with mixed confusion and fear as she comes closer.

"Open it," she orders him.

"But-"

Jennie pulls out the gun she's been keeping for weeks and pointed it directly at his face, making him puts his hands up in defense. "Ten, I said open it." she warns him by cocking the gun.