Chapter 12

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

Jennie flutter her eyes, sunlight hitting her face as she adjusts her vision. She just had the most peaceful sleep in the last few months and her whole body feeling completely defeated after last night's activity.

Last night...

She swears she was drunk and couldn't even walk a single step but how could she recall everything? She couldn't even remember why she initiated the kiss that led to sex and now she doesn't know what to do.

She glances at the woman sleeping soundly next to her, her lips were a bit parted and makes soft snores. Her arm was resting on Jennie's waist, making sure she's still there. The brunette then takes a deep breath and jumps off the bed with the sheets wrapped around her naked body leaving Lisa uncovered.

At some point, she didn't care if Lisa wakes up or not but she needs to get out of here. She picks up the pieces of clothes scattered on the floor and wears them one by one.

With a last one glance at her, she left the room. As she takes a step, she can feel her whole bottom throbbing, feeling a little too sore than before. What they did last night was probably her fastest orgasms that ever happened in her life. It's not like anyone has given her one besides Lisa but still.

As soon she gets in her car, she instantly let her head fall on the steering wheel, remembering the words that Lisa said before she falls asleep.

"There's just something about you that I'm scared to lose because I know I won't find it in anyone else."

She clenched the fabric on her chest, feeling her heart that's rapidly beating. She touched her cheek, feeling her face a little hot than her normal temperature.

"Fuck," she whispers.

Turns out, Lisa's words hit her like a truck and affected her more than it should. She doesn't know how or why but the moment Lisa said it, her blood rushed up to her face almost instantly and had trouble sleeping as she couldn't stop thinking about it. It made her want to scream, like she wanted to kiss the shit of Lisa.

Everything possible.

She slapped her herself, trying to wake up herself in her little imagination before she shrugs all those thoughts and drives to her home. She dials Taehyung's number once again through the navigation screen and waits for him to answer but as expected, it only went to voicemail.

Jennie suddenly wonders where could he been. He was never been too busy that he wouldn't answer anyone's calls. She knows something might have happened to him as she found his room in a hot mess.

She arrives home and parks her car. She walks inside, jiggling the keys in her hand. She spots her mother watching the television with a serious look on her face while drinking coffee.

"Mom, hey."

"Is it true?"

Jennie's smile faded away as her mother asked her with a hint of disagreement in her voice. "The what?" she asks, nervousness enveloping her whole body.

Her mother looks at her direction with clenched jaw, "Didn't I tell you that you tell me everything that bothers you?" she stands up from her seat.

"Mom? W-What are you...talking about?"

The old woman stomps at her daughter and landed a fast and straight slap on her face, "How could you hide it from me? How could you not tell your own mother?!"

Jennie gulps and looks at her, waiting for her mom to elaborate everything.

"How could you not report to the police that you got abducted for the whole 3 months?!"