Chapter 17

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

"Sir? Do you have any news about Ms. Manoban? There are multiple requests to have an appointment with her..."

An employee approaches the man sitting on the swivel chair that wasn't his. He spins the pen around his fingers and chews the inside of his mouth. He sighs and throws the pen on the table before standing up.

He grabbed his jacket hanging on the rack next to him and wears it, "Keep them on hold," he said before walking out the office.

The employee bows to him as soon as he was gone and left soon after.

Clinging his keys in his hand, he whistles confidently as he gets into his car. He closes the door and starts the engine.

But before he can even drive away, he felt a cold metal pressing against his temple. His body tensed and glanced at the rare view mirror, seeing himself being pressed by a gun on his head with angry, dark feline eyes glaring at him through the mirror from the backseat.

With black leather gloves, leather jacket, tight black jeans, baseball cap and mask to cover her face, Jennie clenched Lisa's gun against his head with the intent to pull the trigger any time.

He smirks and scoffs, "Long time no see, what's your name again? Jennie?" he says with a grin.

Jennie gritted her teeth, "Drive," she throws a tablet on the passenger seat, showing him the map of the call.

His eyes landed on the screen and furrows his eyebrows before looking back up to Jennie, "Guess I underestimated you, huh?" she pressed the mouth of the gun harder and he rolls his eyes in annoyance. He then start driving with Jennie not taking the gun off against his head.

She holds the gun tight, "Don't ever think about of doing anything stupid, I will fucking kill you, trust me." she says.

"I don't even know why you're after me, woman. We don't even know each other." he scoffs.

The brunette side eyed him. "Fuck off, Jiyong, just drive." she orders and noticed that he didn't look at the map again but kept driving. She focused on the road until he says the words she never wanted to hear.

It's not like she doesn't know the way. They actually managed to find it yesterday but they failed to see Taehyung anywhere.

"You know, your boyfriend was a tough one. I'm surprised he's still alive after all the beatings I gave him,"

She stops herself from banging his head on the wheel until he's not breathing anymore. She's not surprised he was involved there and his phone was most likely the phone Jisoo tracked.

He keeps his grin on his face until they fully arrive in the scene. It is indeed near the the old factories. Jennie gets out first before she opened the door and dragged him out of the car by his collar. She grips the hem of the back of his jacket and let him leads her to the actual place with the gun still pointed at the back of his head.

Jiyong brought her to one of the factory and they stopped as soon as his eyes found three women waiting for them or, him. He glances back at Jennie before she shoved him forward to a steel chair. Jisoo and Doyeon moves quickly and tied his limbs and arms.

Rosé sits on the table with her legs crossed and stare at the small scene in front of her. Jennie takes off the cap and throws it on the floor together with the mask.

Jiyong chuckles, "You have to be kidding me," his smile was gone as soon as it occurs and clenched his jaw, "What the fuck is this?!" he yells, his voice echoing in the empty halls.