Chapter 8

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD PERSON

It's been 2 days since Lisa last seen Jennie, she honestly don't know if that should make her feel better or not, but she doesn't like it. The sight of the brunette shedding tears bothered her a lot that she couldn't even get a proper sleep.

So many questions in her head that doesn't have answers. She can't understand what's going on with everything now and has been more confused than ever. There is a part of her that wants to just face Jennie and apologize but her body stops her on its own. She was like a piece of metal cut in half being pulled by two magnets in different direction.

A sigh escapes her lips and just in time, the door opens, Rosé came in her room holding a paper in her hand. She gave it to Lisa and crosses her arms against her chest.

"We already charged it in your account,"

The Thai reads the content, "Isn't this too expensive?" she asks, judging.

Rosé rolls her eyes, "We're not in the 80's, Manoban. Also, stop acting like that amount will cost you a lot, you have a black card." she says.

"My company's going backrupt,"

"Not my problem," the doctor turns to leave. "You're free to go, I believe Doyeon will come pick you up. Wherever she takes you, you better behave. I will be there, don't you dare do anything stupid."

Lisa clears her throat, "Wait," she called and Rosé stops in her tracks, "Where-"

"Just prepare everything and get ready to leave," was all she said before going out the door, closing it with a light slam.

The Thai scoffs and crumpled the paper before throwing it in the trash. She starts wearing her coat and fixes herself in front of the window, looking at herself through the reflection. If she's being honest, she doesn't actually care about that $30,000 bill she just received. She's just plainly curious where this place at as her doctor mentioned.

Is this still part of Jennie's deal?

Not a few minutes later, the door abruptly opens, seeing the face she least wanted to see. The tall girl glares at Lisa with her eyebrows raised, judging her whole existence.

Doyeon groans, "The hell are you waiting for? Follow me," she said and closed the door. She stood next to the room and waited for Lisa.

The Thai shakes her head and follows her outside, she gave her a look, "Don't worry, I don't like you that much too." she says, clutching the duffle bag in her hand as the other hand remains in her pockets.

"Aren't you talented? Just by opening that mouth of yours makes me sick," Doyeon fires back with sarcasm before turning her heels, not actually caring if the latter follows her.

Lisa pursed her lips and stared at her retreating figure before going after her. "For someone with a small ass brain, you sure talk a lot." she responded and tilts her head.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole."

They reach the parking lot when Lisa decided to speak again, weirdly enough, pissing Doyeon off gives her enjoyment.

She whistles, "You know, someone as tall as you shouldn't be acting like a 5 year old."

Doyeon swiftly turns around, she lifted her foot and swings it hard to kick Lisa's knee, making her stumble back in pain. She could've sworn she heard a crack.

Lisa hisses, enduring the beating pain. "Fucking hell," she cusses under her breath.

"Didn't I make myself clear to shut the fuck up?" Doyeon threatens her with clenched fists, "Because I swear you'll turn cripple,"