Chapter 6

I let out a sigh, tugging at my shirt. God, this was boring. When was Killian going to get out the shower? My eyes scanned the room once more, my head falling back in annoyance.

I heard the shower water stop, and I sat up, turning to stare at the bathroom door.

Killian opened the door, giving me a grin. "Hey, Lu."

"Took you long enough." I muttered, turning away from her.

"You're so impatient, Lu." she remarked.

"Well, we need to get going. I want to find my soul mate soon."

She frowned slightly, turning away from me to stare out the window. "Have they stirred at all?"

"Dustin has slightly. They'll soon wake up, I hope." I grumbled, crossing my arms. "Have you seen my bracelet? I can't find it."

"Maybe you left it in the RV. Or maybe in the bathroom, though I didn't see anything."

"Let me check the bed."  I said, panicking slightly. I couldn't have lost it. I rushed over to the bed, throwing up the covers, breathing a sigh of relief that I saw the glint of the silver chain. "Found it." I called to her, sliding it onto my wrist.

"Hey, Lu, they're stirring again."

"That's good. Then we can get on the road." I said. I pointed to the boy who was now slowly waking up. "Look who's awake now."

"Hey! It's Dusty!" Killian said loudly, almost landing on top of them as she jumped over to the two.

"Ouch, um, headache." he muttered, trying to stretch before realizing he was constricted. "What the hell?"

"So I heard you were looking for me." Killian told him, giving him a grin. "Well, here I am. Hi Dusty!"

"Dusty? What? My name is Dustin, not Dusty..who tied us up? Why does my head hurt?"

"You ask too many questions. That's your nickname, unless you prefer Sandy. I tied you up, nice knot, right? Also, it's cause I knocked you both out." she explained in a fast-paced tone.

"Slow down, wait, what?" he asked her, a confused expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, Killian's like a child." I explained, pulling her away from the confused boy. "You're coming with us, I mean, if that's okay."

I mentally face-palmed. Who in the right world asked their captives if it's okay to travel with them?

"I'm still confused." he groaned, dropping his head. "How did you knock us out?"

"That's not important. What's important that you're going to be our traveling companions now." I said, trying to be a bit more forceful.

"Hey, Lu, the mean one's stirring now." she commented, and my eyes flicked over to the Talon. Wow, did he look angry.

"Um, hi. I'm Lucy, and I'm guessing your Talon, and you'll be traveling with us, like Dustin." I said quietly, motioning to Dustin.

"Hell no I'm not. Why the hell am I tied up?" He struggled, glaring at me and Killian.

If looks could kill, we'd be six feet under right now.

"You have to go!" Killian exclaimed, pouting. "You'll turn us in, then Lucy can't find her soul mate!" she whined, slightly mocking me.

"I'm not going. Dustin, you agree, right?" Talon urged the blond.

"Well, don't we get kicked off if we don't bring them back with us?"