1. SHE IS MY COUSIN

hello dears, this is a new writer whose writing story inspired from many beautiful stories

please do vote and comment your suggestions, love you all

happy valentine's day to all singles like me, ENJOY!!!

PALLAVI :

I am so damn superb anxious excited...

I'm gonna meet my crush after long days of separation.. Though he is my aunt's son and we are meant to be together as said by my father since childhood.

I don't want to force him at the same time.... I don't want to lose him... I am going to propose to him this time, my parents are also coming to talk about our marriage.

I have compelled my parents and my grandma who knew my love for him not to talk about this to him. After all this is new age where marriage and love cannot be forced.

We reached our village railway station it was 10 in morning, grandma said Aadvik would come to pick us from railway station.

Last time when I met him...  he was 19 years and me... I was 16, I am nervous! how I look? I am wearing a purple anarkali with golden jhumkas.

( traditional look to impress someone) yes of course I have to impress afterall how can he accept me if I don't match his standards,

( you don't know his standard first of all)

umm... but for me..

I don't care how he looks because I feel in love with a lean boy at that time.

*****

A well built man with beard and moustache suddenly touched my parents feet, we three stood there without understanding what is happening.

" hello mamma (uncle)"

oh god, aadvik...

" hi da! ennada allae theriyama maarita ( hey ! how did you change into someone whom we cannot recognise)" my mom and dad exclaimed.

He just smiled shyly and turned his gaze towards me ( hold yourself girl)

"evala ena soluveenga ( then what will you tell her), she has changed into a pretty woman, she is no more the girl I saw last time with pigtails.. time has changed us completely..."

pretty woman(pretty woman) pretty woman... (....) ...

He snapped me out of my trance " come uncle our jeep is waiting outside, let me help you with luggage" ," no just help pallavi she is carrying the heavy one among these two bags " my father said and started walking with my mom in front

did I just see my father winking at me? (hmm.. yes)

aadvik took my bag "come shree" he said

How long it has been... hearing him call me shree..

We started walking to the entrance, seeing my never stopping mouth shut he started
" What are you doing now!?"

"Hmm.. I.. I am not seeing.. What did you ask?" I thought he caught me seeing him.

He looked at me questioningly
"I mean.... epo enga vela panra? (where are you working now?) " He asked me again.

" I am an interior designer "

"Ho.. why are you acting weirdly? You are keeping quiet chatter box" He asked at my flustered look.

"Nothing.. what are you doing now?" Just to show I am normal I asked him the question..

But his face expression changed blank " I..." He started nervously which was cut off when he saw a girl.

" Nila...!" He called out

I followed his gaze which landed on a lean girl. She looked beautiful.

( I don't like this feeling...) 

" Hello aadi! "
Aadi !!! even I don't call him like that... No one in our family calls him like that..., when he has a beautiful name Aadvik.

"Who is this girl? Looks new here" she asked looking at me up and down

" She... She is pallavi she is my cousin sister" he replied.. (Pls erase that sister.
" She is my cousin" that's what I heard) ( s-- zoned)

"Ho.. is that you! " She exclaimed
" Yes.. hi Nila" I said in a low voice as I was experiencing my own grief.

"Do you know me?" She asked
"Haan.. ya just now" (when I was s zoned for your damn question)

"Okay will meet you soon pallavi.. I have some important work now" she said and left the place.

They both laughed and she waved goodbye.
Why do I feel Aadvik is looking at her longingly..?

I feel knots in my stomach..
Foreign pain in heart...
A tear drop threatening to come out...

I. Feel. Insecure because of her