12. SHE... MY ANGEL

Sorry for late update my dear readers...

I promise to update tomorrow itself the next chapter..

Please check my new book " Luckily I met you !" Sushant singh fans please do check, you will definitely like the book!

It's about the love story of a film star and his fan... Vote the chapters! Follow my account to receive updates on both my works and add my books to your reading list:)

Comment or text me your suggestions.. I'll reply it's a promise! Love all

Third person's point of view:

Pallavi left to delhi that night itself telling her family that she got a big project of designing a women's hostel for the new branch of a renowned college; which was true but she can work from home but as she needed her must needed time to relax and understand the fate of hers , she used it as a reason to leave.

Though everyone protested her to stay she explained and convinced them by saying that it would be a break through for her company... and guess what,

Our hero aadvik has not yet returned to the house and did not know pallavi's departure. Everyone is sad in his house sensing something wrong with pallavi's gloomy face and sudden departure.

Aadvik enters Shree Meenakshi's house.

Aadvik's point of view:

Oh god... It's so late grandma is going to kill me..

All because of that stupid pre-engagement stuff of nila's family.. Thank god nila helped me to leave that place, the thought of her family is itself making me suffocated...

I entered the house.., My mom and dad came towards me with a worried look

"Aadvik... Pallavi left without your uncle and aunt hurriedly to delhi..." My mom says, I felt a sudden tug in my stomach.

"Though she said she had some work in delhi regarding a project we felt something really wrong as she was really looking in a depressed state" my dad says.

Depressed.... ( I just want to stab myself)

The thought of her being sad is itself making my heart ache.. Why is she making my brain stop working...; my heart took over the total function of my body.

I stridded to grandma's room, she is the one who has the answer for my heart..

On my way to her room I saw my uncle and aunt's worried look.. My uncle is still trying shree's phone it seems.

I entered their room.., as soon as they saw me my aunt for the first time ever looked at me with disgust...

and my uncle he was not bothered about me and continued calling pallavi's number.

"Aunt why did shree leave suddenly..." I felt my throat dry as my aunt was burning holes by staring at me. " Is there really some work for her or.. Did anyone scold her?"

"You should say us son... You are the reas--" she says but cut off by uncle's warning look.

She alarmingly changed her sentence by asking, "Why are you even concerned... she said work right... You should not be concerned or... Guilty...until..." she dragged making my already tapping heart beat faster, ".... until you are not the reason for her sudden departure"

"Veena!" my uncle shouted her name making her stop. "It's nothing aadvik.. pallavi is.... is a workaholic women.. she... must be really... busy" He said and signed in defeat.