30. LONDON LOVE

Special chapter for all my dear readers with word count: 4772.

★†IN LONDON†

Aadvik's point of view:

"I am sorry again for all the problems that you have faced, cause of me!" Mia exclaimed as I was buckling my knee pads getting ready for the practice.

"Nothing happened because of you.. Don't worry I have handled it" I gave her a small smile standing up from the bench.

"I'll treat you for dinner as an apology.. Yo-" she starts.

"No need... I have already forgiven you" I cut her off politely... so that she can get the message.(Though she is friendly... I don't want to go anywhere with her)

"It's ok I'll be waiting for you after practice... Let's go-" before she can continue her chirpy dialogues I cut her off with a death glare.

"I have clearly told you... Let me tell you again... I already have someone who is waiting for me... So please don't waste your time" I said in cold tone and walked inside the ground wearing my helmet.

(Pallavi still is waiting for me.... right!?) She is.... I think so.

I walk into the nets to practice my swings.

But I kept losing my concentration.

When it was time for fast ball, I didn't notice the ball... and it hit the stump. "OUT" the bowler shouts making me receive a glare from the coach. "Come here man!" He called me making it clear I have to sit and hear his wrath now.

I felt embarrassed as my teammates gave me worried and blank stares as I walked towards the coach.

*****

Thankfully he did not call me to scold.

He just advised me.. to pull myself together and focus on the game as he said I look lost for the past three days.

Lost... Right... Well about that...Yes...

I am kind of feeling off.

Though Pallavi messaged me she is not angry... I am worried whether Pallavi again misunderstood me because..

It has been three days... still she is busy with her so called international project..

Her messages will usually be cold but this time... I am scared whether she is really avoiding me.

What makes me more worried is... I sensed some kind of hesitation in Rakesh's and Dhruvika's voice when I called them.

Rakesh after his meet with Pallavi he seems slightly different... Like he is supporting her. And my chatterbox sister is not texting back and in the call too she just replied with short lines

(which shocked me to the core) .

I have to get an answer today...

I have to find what's the real deal behind all their weird behaviors...

If I don't get my head back into the match.. then I would be risking my team and... Our country's name in the final match.