31.MR.AMERICA

First Sorry... I'm really really sorry... 

 I told five more chapters... and let's see what happens..

WORDCOUNT: 3099. 

Dhruvika's point of view:

I am not in the mode of hanging out with people around here or having an appetite to eat the foods which are more colorful than these painting..  

I was standing and staring at the paintings in the corner of the party hall for hours now lost in my thoughts.

I am really happy for Pallavi as her company has made a huge breakthrough by entering the international market today... Many collaborations have lined up for AP designs and most of them from today's meeting have enquired about Pallavi's absence in the after party of the conference which I am currently attending.

I know I am filling up for the "AP designs" company's manager who is busy with her cricketer boyfriend now...

(I hope she just does not say indirect stuff to convey her love this time too ). 

**************

I  wanted to start my own interior designing company after graduation just like Pallavi...

 but my mother had other plans it seems... As the only heir of Thakur industries she wanted me to be responsible and take over the company after her...

OR Marry anyone who is capable of taking care of our company if I still want to be an interior designer. 

Me being me opted the second option and here I am actually.... 

... going to get engaged next month with some Rihan Khan - American return but Indian born rich brat son of some big business man.

I can not blame my mom for this decision because she has gotten her own share of miseries in her pocket.

My mother has taken care of me alone since my dad and my elder brother died in the car accident ten years back...

 I loved my elder brother Avinash a lot... I miss my Papa and Avi a lot... (why are my eyes still getting wet thinking of them) 

But it has been always ma who has put a strong face and brought me up bravely even after we lost the two main male pillars of our family...

 Now she is leading my Dad's construction company like a pro but she is also kind of facing her old age health issues....

FLASHBACK: Two months before..

"CANDY?? seriously !? that's what you want to name your company?" My mom asked massaging her forehead leaning back in armchair of the MD's office seeing the proposal file that I made with my interior designs.

"MOM... PLEASE!! You know right I am crazy about my job.... Please give me the fund and I'll.. haan I will give you double no triple the amount as profit..." I said excitedly.

"I know beta you are capable of doing wonders in your field... but my previous worry when you graduated college is itself still disturbing me...." 

I sighed loudly knowing what she is going to say next.

"If you start interior designing as your full time profession you will not care to look after your Papa's dream which is this company... you cannot handle two things at onc-"she started her lecture again but I was in the verge of breaking down with tears as she rejected my proposal for the tenth time... 

"Momm.. It's not my fault your husband rash driven the car killing himself along with my Avi in it... When he was soo irresponsible with his own life why should I be responsible for his compan-" I shouted anger blinding my mind but was brought back to my conscious when I received a thunder slap from my mom.