22. THE GHOST

HElloOO .. * sheepish smile *

I know it's been long time since we met.. but hear I am back to give you " UPDATE " as Diwali sweets and crackers.

HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE. *Glow* *glitter* *glam*
Late readers for you too.. advance or belated diwali wishes.*confetti*
# may your life be filled with happiness and love.

Without any further delays * drum rolls * let me present you..

the continuation....

Aadvik's point of view:

The call from ICC proved me that my time was not so good. What am I going to do now..? I have to board the flight tomorrow evening and there is only half day time.

Considering pallavi's anger towards me.. I don't think I can talk to her so soon.

( But she is really important to you so stop sitting whining at one place and go catch what's yours... ) My conscious is right! Actually each minute is precious for me now..

I get up from the sitting position and hurry to the bed side cupboard taking my luggage and packed all the necessary items needed for my travel and stay , as I have more important things to do tomorrow.

' Tomorrow all I need is to get pallavi's time to talk to her..
To just make her give me a chance to explain myself' ( how come suddenly this statement turned into something impossible to me! )

*******

I slowly opened the door and peeked outside to check whether my angel was still there , the hall was secluded...The time was 9pm. I walked outside to the main gate to check whether shree's car was still parked outside.

In the darkness of the night the road was visible under the street lights, her car was nowhere in sight and the road was secluded in silence .

I sighed and turned around to walk inside .
I was suddenly startled by seeing a shadow standing in the doorway.

" Looking for someone? " she asked .The shadow walked from the darkness to the light. " I should be the one who should look scared after seeing your fight..... why are you looking at me like a ghost! " she asked rolling her eyes in annoyance.

She definitely looked like a ghost in that white PJs. That too her hair was spread wide on her shoulders as she had curly locks. Her eyes were wide scanning me from top to bottom...

I took a step back suddenly feeling nervous.

She extended her hand for a handshake, I looked at her hand and back at her face, " Dhruvika Thakur , Pallavi's friend" she says without any emotion in face. I take her fingers in a small grip.

"Aadvik" I introduce myself nervously, " Of course I know..." she says placing her hands on her hips . " At last... I have met the great Aadvik kumar " she says sarcasm dripping in her voice.

She looks straight into my eyes,
"Do you really love pallavi...?" she asks without hesitating.

I just stand there without knowing how to respond.

( It is not that I don't have the answer for her question but I am not sure whether I can talk about this to a stranger like her...) . She crosses her arms and sees faraway.

"Since the time I knew pallavi... all she talked about...." she thinks for sometime and continues "It was mostly about you!...." She stated looking at me for an instance shaking her head as yes.