13. THE ALONE GIRL

An UPDATE as promised! *yay*

After one year:

Author's point of view:

" Wow thank you so much miss pallavi... your design is really good.. please start your work next month and about the advance... " "Keerthi settle her payment.." Mr.Kunal a famous hotel owner in goa is overwhelmed as he finally got the best interior designer whom he was searching for his new cafe block in town.

"Hope we can collaborate more.." Pallavi says and bids goodbye to him. Though she just has earned an advance of ten lakhs for her work she cannot feel happiness in that fortune.

Of course money does not buy you happiness, as usual she asks her PA Gowri singh to send 60% of it for the Children's welfare trust .

She takes her bag and leaves her office.

She has been busy... really busy to forget certain things... ;

She has extended her building and enrolled more staffs in these months for business development. As she was passing through her newly built staff room she heard the commotion and chatting of her staffs.

It was 1 pm they were having lunch, pallavi thought of joining them to relax her mood.

"Yesterday's match was awesome....! That new batsman.. AWW! he was sooo.. handsome righ--"

Before her colleague could finish she just stomped off.. Her headache came back..

Her PA who was following her , without knowing her madam's tension, she started,"Mam are you not interested in cricket..?"

"Hmm.." she hums without willing to answer, "Mam but you should have watched that yesterday's match.. the new batsman who joined in indian t-" she is cut off getting a deathly glare from pallavi.

 the new batsman who joined in indian t-" she is cut off getting a deathly glare from pallavi

"JUST. just stop... " she says in harsh tone. She then realizes her PA's tensed face and takes a deep breath to control her outburst.

"I'm leaving.. just ask everyone to complete the Cafe project materials list and send me the email..."