18. I AM TOTALLY IMAGINING

Pallavi 's point of view:

" This place is as peaceful as ever" I and dhruvika sit in one of the benches and admire the view of the beautiful lake.

----------------------------------------------------------

We came to Hauz khas village it is a famous tourist spot in delhi . It is not only a nature museum but also one of the plushest markets in Delhi. Hauz Khas market is majorly famous for its infinite range of cafes and restaurants.

Apart from hangout places, there are also various store outlets of major clothing brands in India , hence dhruvika and I thought it would be the best spot for our girls outing and shopping .

After long shopping spree for dhruvika's professional outfits, we decided to take rest by sitting near the lake having our fav chocobar icecream.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god.. It feels just like yesterday when we came here during our college days.." I say and smile at the peacefulness this place always gives me. When I turn to look at Dhruvi she was thinking something so deeply..

"What happened madam

"What happened madam... are you in love with some boy, thinking how to elope with him???" I ask teasingly , she turned her gaze towards me and started glaring at me.

When you get the satisfaction that you have successfully annoyed your best friend... It is one of the greatest feeling on earth..., I couldn't control my laugh when she rolled her eyes looking straight.

"Okay ... ok fine I'm sorry... I know you have been professional single waiting for your Mr. Perfect...but..." I dragged , "...What were you actually thinking about then?" I asked teasingly.

"I was just thinking..... about the time... we came here last time to hang out during our college days... " she says dreamily smiling. "So what's with that smile then?" I ask.

" I.. that.. ok.." she was debating with herself. "Ok what?"

"Pallavi just promise you won't laugh" she says "Aren't you being dramatic?" I ask but she looks serious about the promising thing " Just tell me!"