17. PALLAVI...

Aadvik's point of view:

I stand in front of the building... The building I always wished to enter.

I have followed pallavi to all the places.... wherever she goes for the past one year.

But I did not follow her inside this building alone because it is filled with security cameras and I did not want her to find me stalking her.... I mean not so soon...

Her office is in the seventh floor of this building and I heard that that she has extended her office to 8th few months back.

I press the button 8 in the elevator and the door opens to a vast hall making me face an elegantly designed board 'AP'.

"Did she really name her company after me??" I murmured , happy tears fill in my eyes thinking how much she loves me...

God knows how much minutes I was standing there with wet eyes ...

I quickly rubbed my eyes when I heard someone clearing their throat behind me, " hello sir how can I help you " she asked.

I turn back as my back was facing the person, it was a girl... the girl's expression changed from calm to shock and then to surprise and she started squealing in excitement.

"Aren't you Aadvik Kumar ? " She asked clasping her mouth in shock.

(did Pallavi tell about me to her colleagues?) A smile crept on my face thinking she has been talking about me to everyone.

"Did Pallavi tell about me to you? may I know where she is?" I asked

"Are you Pallavi mam's friend??" she asked with shock.

"If she has not told about me to you then... how do you know I am Aadvik ?" I asked in obvious tone.

"of course we know you sir... everyone knows you.... we have been celebrating your victory for few days now.... in fact whole India is talking about your cricket skills in semi finals match"
"You really have amazing batting skills " she says smiling dreamily.

(Ho... I see I am famous now... I didn't expect everyone to recognize me)

"Hmm... Thanks... Pallavi...?" I drag.

"but please don't tell this to Pallavi ma'am because she has scolded us yesterday for talking about cricket in her office...." She says.

( She is still angry with me... But who cares I will do whatever it takes to pacify her....)

"Can I get your autograph please..." She asks breaking my trance. I signed the paper she extended." What is your name? " I asked to write in the paper.

"Gowri Singh sir.... Are you from south india? " She asked.

I hummed. " So you must be pallavi mam's relative or friend right..? " I nod my head.

"Why she did not share it with us...? After all I am her PA right?! " She says absent mindedly talking to herself pouting.

(luckily I got to meet her PA directly..)

"May I know where pallavi is now...?" I asked. "Mam did not come to office today.... She said she will join us tomorrow..." She says.

"Thank you... Miss... Gowri" I say handing her my autograph. She beams seeing the paper.

"Do you know why she has taken leave?? I mean is she sick..??." I asked with concern making her look from the paper.

" I don't know sir... She was distributed yesterday itself... She went home by afternoon itself..." She says.