20. PRINCESS

You guys are the best.... As you are still reading my book! I am really sorry this time for the unannounced break.

Actually readers! today my model exam got over... *sigh* and the exam came unannounced shocking every one in my class!!!

I was quite busy because of that scoring stuff and I was not able to update this chapter soon... as promised... Please guys don't think I'll abandon you without telling their rest of the story. I hope this chapter is worth your wait...

Sorry for the late comings..... But I hope you guys will continue supporting me. I dedicate this chapter for all those who constantly gave support for 'It's my turn to love you'. I specially dedicate this to @wemcdonals27 for your wonderful comment last chapter and sorry again breaking my promise to update soon.

Dhruvika's point of view:

As first year students we were taken to hauz khas village for our IV PROJECT to learn its architectural marvel and create interior designs based on it..

I and pallavi walked at the back of our class group to avoid our professor's attention who was giving a boring lecture about the history of this place. Pallavi being herself started telling the same story of how her aadvik saved her during a huge riot in her village.

(earth please swallow me now!)

When we moved near the lake , I got a strange feeling like someone was following or more like eyeing us!! Being the brave girl , I turned around and searched ... to check whether someone was really following us.. Well nothing looked suspicious so I turned back to my group...

but they where nowhere to be seen!!! I'm lost (I'm dead)

I panicked and searched around to find at least pallavi who would have found about my absence.

Suddenly in the noon crowd someone pushed me hard to a side.... that I stumbled and fell down. As I was wearing a jumpsuit that did not cover my knee region... I winced feeling heat in my right knees as it hit a sharp stone in the ground.... my knee started bleeding....

Well me being brave *not anymore* I being the literal 'GIRL' started crying without being able to withstand the pain.

A strong hand enclosed my one shoulder, I raised my crying eyes to see who it is... The sun hit straight into my glossy eyes making it impossible to see the person. The person very gently lifted me up by holding my shoulders and pulled me away from the crowd .

The person made me sit in a bench near the lake. I wiped my tears quickly and saw my savior's face . It was a 'HE'.

********************

That was the first time I saw this face. "Achyut " Pallavi pronounced shocking me .

*********************

"Are you ok?" he asked with concern. I looked at his eyes... THAT'S IT. He pulled my heartbeat towards him faster than the gravity.

I was looking like a five year girl who stopped crying after seeing her favorite chocolate and I was so embarrassed for the first time to have cried in front of a handsome guy.

"Let me see ... are you hurt?" he asked. I kept staring at him with my tear filled eyes ,

Without getting any response he himself examined and saw my bleeding knee. "Oh my god... I'm sorry" he mumbled. "For what?" I asked in low voice .

He without replying , cleaned my wound with his pocket kerchief very carefully, I could see his biceps through his white full hand casual.... (He must have worked hard on that ).His face was covered with sweat as though he was performing an operation .... making him look.. HUH... just good *i guess* .