21. POSSESSIVE

Pallavi's point of view:

"SHE IS NOT INTERESTED!" 

I did not turn back to confirm... as my heart very well has registered his voice.. 

My heart almost tried to escape my rib cage when it heard Aadvik's voice again for the second time in this day.... 

In the most unexpected situation..

I turned back to see him... He was eyeing achyut as though he was going to kill him on spot just by staring... 

"Who are YOU to say that she is not interested??" Achyut's father asked in harsh tone.

"AND WHO ARE YOU!! to talk about her marriage ?" Aadvik immediately snapped at him making his face turn pale.

I heard a low whistle sound from my side...  It was dhruvi... (Did she just whistle for Aadvik's reply??)  She winked at me when I saw her in disbelief. ( Of course dhruvika also did not like that over acting uncle..... like me ).

"After the way how you tried to hurt pallavi in the festival.. eight years back... You have no rights to even stand in her shadow..." Aadvik said in rage pointing achyut's father . 

"Don't try to act like a saint aadvik... My father did not intend to hurt pallavi... and it was completely coincidental... " achyut said. ( what are they even talking about?)

"...But you really have hurt her feelings... " achyut gritted his teeth. "Aadvik just stop interfering in Pallavi's life... You already have hurt her a lot..."

" just leave her.." Achyut said in a serious tone.  I don't know whether these words hurt aadvik or not.. but clearly each line were just killing me for an unknown reason. Aadvik did not reply anything...

 he just stood facing the floor.. (That clearly means that he accepted that he has hurt me...!) 

His eyes slowly snapped at me and when our gaze locked... I saw a tear drop escaping from his eyes slopping down to his chin... I couldn't help myself but to notice that.. his eyes were already swollen, his shirt was crumpled and his hair was all over his forehead in a very messy state. "sh... shree.." his voice cracked in a pleading way...

 I could feel the hurt in his eyes.. 

"Don't believe his act Pallavi... He is only here because he was cheated by his dear nila....!!" achyut said. "what?" I couldn't recognize my own voice... 

"Few days ago only I got the news Pallavi.... Nila eloped with someone and has married him.... which is now a talk in our village....! Mr. Aadvik must have known this recently, that's why he is here... after.... so many months... "

" Even though he was in delhi all these days.., he did not even visit you..." achyut said. ( He was in delhi??). 

" Isn't it clear pallavi... he..  " Achyut pointed at aadvik "He is faking like he loves you-"  

Achyut's words died down with a big smashing sound . Aadvik punched achyut on his cheek... He is lying on the floor now.. touching his cheek which had a very bad red scar.

Achyut got up and TRIED to grab aadvik's shirt but aadvik  had better reflexes that he twisted his hand to his back. My parents and Mr. Swami tried to free achyut from aadvik's hold but he did not budge at all .

"LEAVE ME AADVIK... I LOVE PALLa-" achyut shouted but aadvik cut him and turned him to face him and pushed him by his collar to the floor and.... both of them started to fight like freaking cats!!

**********

I saw some blood on the floor and started to panic... "STOP IT!!! I SAID STOP... " I shouted and my father helped to separate them both. Aadvik had a small cut on his head (It must be hurti---  Who cares!!)  he seems okay but achyut's nose was bleeding badly and his face was having few blood clots.