6. OPENING BATSMAN

Aadvik's point of view:

I sat in the corner of my room, there were no tears left in my eyes. I didn't have breakfast, nor lunch nor dinner, I locked up myself  from going out and facing the reality that Nila no more likes me. Why god made me choose between my dream and love?!

"Why are you not going for practice?" My grandma asked me, I saw shree along with her seeing me hopefully.

" Why does anyone care!?" I said still in distress after hearing Nila's words yesterday and...

 remembering pallavi having fun with achyut.

( Achyut is the main reason)
" We do care Aadvik!!" My grandma shouted with concern on my broken state.

" You go grandma I'll talk to him" pallavi says making my grandma leave. She came towards me.

 "Don't worry... I know.. something must have happened between you and Nila, that you are sad..... But don't worry all your misunderstandings  will come to an end when you get selected in Indian team" she said in low tone as though she was carrying a part of my sadness with her.

I feel lost completely, I can't even feel confidence. Pallavi looked at my gloomy face and turned sober suddenly.

"Don't tell me you already lost hope Aadvik!! , I am so much confident that you will become a great cricketer" pallavi says in a firm tone full of confidence making my eyes tear up

 In joy.

 (There is atleast someone who is still supporting me).

 I always feel a kind of ease around shree from childhood. I think I like her more than my parents... shut up don't go there
I don't care about Nila anymore but for pallavi I have to be strong and successful in following my dreams.

Why I feel like she gave her own confidence and hope whenever she talks to me?

+-------------------------***********--------------------------+

I started training hard for the selection next month and participated in as much matches as possible on these three days..

I didn't see pallavi whenever I returned home from practice. She came late to home and no one questioned her where she went.... so I couldn't know where she actually went..

(Was she spending time with achyut!?)

The thought itself made me restless and I.. actually felt... 

Lonely

" Where were you shree?" I asked her as soon as she came inside the house. "It has been four days since this is happening! You are coming late...?!"

"I.. I went for a stroll... Just.. roaming alone you know, I felt bored sitting here... Yes.." she said not seeing my eyes. Why do I feel  she is lying to me?