11. HE WAS NEVER MINE

Pallavi's point of view:

"Mom I am not interested in this marriage..." I screamed with tears.
I am currently in my bed in grandma's house. 

Luckily I stopped my mom and dad from talking about the marriage proposal to Aadvik's parents in thiruvizha. 

Because the reality struck me hard a few hours before...

***

 Achyut pulled me to buy a cotton candy which I love from childhood.. As I too wanted to relax the tensed mood created by aadvik...

Aadvik... why is he behaving strangely.. ?

(Does he like you?) NEVER 

( Then why was he staring like that while you were treating his wound?!) 

He must have felt guilty for shouting at me that day ...maybe...

(he must have noticed your love for him..!!!) Maybe.. *blushing*

"Shree..! hey is that aadvik and Nila!" achyut said breaking me from my thoughts.

That's when I saw aadvik crying and..

Hugging nila at the isolated side of the temple. I know what it means

 THE END ... 

HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME... HE IS NEVER MINE AND NEVER WAS...

I pushed achyut's hold and started running to god knows where and bumped into my mom I saw dad with her .

" Shree I and your dad were searching you everywhere.." my mom says

"Pallavi... umm.. as a dad I should not ask this.. but I'm bit tensed.. Did you convey your love to Aadvik..? Because I know though your grandma asked me to wait... I can't wait to see my daughter's  marriage "

"Pallavi it's really an auspicious day today.. so..." "Me and your dad are planning to talk to aadvik's parents.." My mom says adding oil to my inner pain.

"Mom this marriage will not happen.." I said in a low firm tone. "WHAAT!!?" my mom literally shouted gaining everyone's attention.

"Dad.. mom.. let go fr-from h..here .. let's go home" I stuttered crying.
"Shree.. tell me ..did he reject your proposal..!! Let me go and talk to him" my dad said holding my shoulders trying to read my feelings.

I just stood there grounded ...  !!what if they come to know about aadvik's engagement with nila.(yess I saw nila's father talking with the temple priest about some engagement function today... Turns out..its..its theirs)

I just blinked away my tears and pulled my mom and dad along with me.

I made them stand a few feet away and went to my grandma, "Patti I'm leaving with mom and dad...... if I don't leave now I am afraid there is gonna be lot of drama and even fight.." my grandma stared at me for few moments and  nodded her head sensing the tension in my face.

" I'll take care here.. you take care of yourself first shree.. don't stress out.." my grandma said assuringly.

" I'll take uncle's car patti inform him... if I don't leave now I am scared about the consequence... inform uncle and aunt that I'm not feeling well.." I said and left the place with my mom and dad driving my uncle's car.

***

Though my mom and dad  were confused why I brought them home... They were silent until.. we reached.