10. FESTIVE DRAMA - 03

Sorry for the late UPDATE..

Please COMMENT me your suggestions.. Your support helps me to continue this story and update soon..

Hope you like it.. *story continues*

Aadvik's Point of view:

Achyut...

We became friends because of shree and even became enemies because of her..

He always came to our house to play with us (mainly shree)

I don't know why...., but everytime even though, when we play together or ....even though when shree supports me on every game...,

I feel irritated to see him taking care of shree while playing.

I even now feel irritated...

****

" WHY THE HELL... I'm sorry shree why! why did you bring him along with you" I whisper screamed only to be audible for pallavi and nila..

She looked at Nila again for the tenth time.(what's on her face LOOK AT ME!!!)

"He is so sweet! , Grandma, my parents, uncle and aunt would love to meet him again after so many years"

( sweet my foot..) Achyut smirked at my frowning face.

"He is our friend how can you be this rough with someone like him... I thought he was your enemy when we met last time" shree says.

( He is the reason for your accident last time...)

****

"Aadi.. why don't we go for the ferris wheel like last time" Nila asks as though she did not even see my tensed environment (and my face).

As soon as Pallavi heard it she pulled achyut's hand .

(how dare she...) and dragged him as though her legs where caught on fire..

( What is her problem?)

I glared at nila... for the first time, but I felt she deserves more than this.. (I'm frustrated)

"Nila.. I am not interested..."

"Okay tell me how is my dress!"

"Hmm.." I said nodding absent mindedly searching for pallavi and achyut.

"Aadvik we really look so good today.. why don't we take a picture together" she brought the phone and herself close to me, just when...

 I spotted pallavi trying to strike the temple's bell and achyut gesturing his hand as though offering help

(Run away before I come stab you Achyut)

"SAY CHEEESEE!!!" nila said and brought the phone in front of the view blocking me from shooting daggers at achyut.

I pushed the phone from her hand and a crack sound with nila's screech heard at my back while I...