26. SMILE

I know the last chapter was dumb!! (Don't mind me.. let's just continue reading)

Pallavi's point of view:

While I was unlocking the door, I could see nila smiling at me from my rear view. (Why is she smiling like she is the most good person of all times?)

"You guys settle down... I'll just change my work clothes and come" dhruvika said as soon as we entered the hall. "I too have to change!" I shouted , "You entertain the guests.. I'll come soon.." she said with a tight lipped smile. I sighed and gestured them to sit down on the three seat sofa. "She is my bestie... Dhruvika , we are staying here together... " I said answering Nila's questioning stare at our little fit.

"You guys need anything to drink..?" I asked and they both said 'no' in unison with a assuring smile. "Okay..." I dragged. There was silence, That guy was busy looking around the interiors and nila... She is again smiling at me ( I don't know why but it annoys me.)

"So... How are you?" she asked with the same smile.

"I'm good.. Very good " I said in stiff tone and she chuckled " I know I was never at your good side but please.. I assure you.. I am not here with bad intensions... so loosen up.. You are acting as though you are dealing with criminals.." she said.

"Whaat?.. I am absolutely cool.." I said but like someone tickled my throat I had this sudden urge to cough and I did it vigorously.

"So... I heard you are married?" ( I was controlling myself from asking this question.. but I could not help it ).

"Oh.. I'm really sorry!" she started to exclaimed remembering something, "For what? not inviting to your wedding?" came dhruvika's voice and when I turned to look at her she was all fresh in her neat night dress . Ah.. I wish I could change my stinky clothes too.. (CONCENTRATE HERE PALLAVI )

"No.. for not introducing to my husband.." Nila chuckled " Meet my husband Rakesh " she said and showed the guy next to her. He waved a hi in our direction. " Moreover.. our own parents itself did not attend our wedding... " she said and for the first time today I saw her smile flattering , that guy immediately winded his arms around her shoulder and smiled at her assuringly." That's why we could not call anyone to our wedding.." she said looking towards dhruvi.

"Let's continue our talk after dinner... It's already late..." Rakesh said and carefully made Nila stand along with him. "But why have you brought food for us..?? And how did you even find my apartment??"

"Hey actually... Aadvik called me and requested me whether I can send you dinner tonight.. I thought of actually coming alone... but Nila insisted on coming along with me... So we just prepared our own dinner for extra two people so that we can have it together..." Rakesh said moving to the dinning table. He placed the bag on the table and made Nila sit in one of the chairs. "Sit down guys.. " Nila said looking at us.

 " Nila said looking at us