32. PINK

Long chapter waiting ahead...❤️

Dhruvika's point of view:

"You mean.. you actually like Achyut still now... but you are afraid that he is not the suitable groom your mother is searching for you?" Pallavi asked me and I was still fearing to see her eyes... as she can easily read my face.

I couldn't stop thinking about the first time I met him in Hauz khas...

I couldn't forget the smiling hopeful eyes of his when I hugged him that day.... when he broke down in a vulnerable position due to his father.... and.........

His recent endless messages to apologize me nowadays started making me believe that he actually values me...

I really don't know whether I love him.....

but I know one thing for sure my life is doomed if I am going to marry that Rihan.... But.... again my mom.... She will be heart broken If I stop this wedding and.. and...

I don't want to lose her... for a person whom I am not sure about his feeling....

My ma is all I have.

"I am asking you dhruvi look at me" Pallavi asked raising my chin and the traitor tears fell down without my permission.

When Pallavi looked at my tear stricken face, she nodded as though she got the answer. (No she should not get the wrong idea)

"Pallavi....It's not what you think..." I said immediately "I don't like achyut... Actually it was just some stupid crush.... I am crying because... I am scared of my mom's health condition.... "

She was about to argue but I said the truth "No matter what! I cannot stop this engagement with Rihan how much ever jerk he may be..... My mom will be devastated if I go against her"

Pallavi was scanning my face and was trying to read me as usual "Oh my god... Rihan will call my mom and will exaggerate today's happenings let me go and talk with him" I said wiping my tears hastily and climbing down the bed trying my best to avoid Pallavi's stare.

I almost reached the phone on the dresser but pallavi's next line made me stop in track."Okay you don't like Achyut.....

".....But what if Achyut loves you??? "

I couldn't really reply at that moment because my heart was beating louder than the excuses I was forming in my head.

"I-I don't care Pallavi.... all I care about is my mom" I said walking out taking my phone along with my unsaid feelings for the guy who will no longer be there in my life.

I will leave to Mumbai directly after bro's match. Let me book the flight ticket now itself.

NEXT DAY:

Pallavi's point of view:

Today is the final match between India and New Zealand. We were in the stadium now..

I and dhruvi wore blue dresses in support of the Indian cricket team. Luckily that Rihan khan has informed dhruvi that he will not come to the match as he has some important work... (Who cares..) Dhruvi is at peace because of his absence.

India won the toss and selected batting first.

Aadvik has brought us inside the stadium before all the other audience so that we won't get caught in the rush and made sure we sat safely before going to the players station.

I couldn't control my lips which were twitching up involuntarily just by seeing Aadvik in the big screen of the stadium. My smiley boy was continuously smiling at me for no reason from the players station from the beginning (actually he is smiling at me ever since I asked him to marry me).