5. THINK PRACTICAL

I have added Achyut swami's photo in the previous chapter, Go and check it out guys!

And... Happy reading!!

Third person's point of veiw:

Pallavi and Aadvik reached the textile shop that nila's dad owned, after they shopped for other pooja items.

Nila was sitting in the counter scrolling something in her mobile.

Aadvik stood there trying to gain nila's attention and pallavi stood there trying not to look at both of them

Aadvik stood there trying to gain nila's attention and pallavi stood there trying not to look at both of them. "Aadvik who is this preety girl ?" Nila's dad asked from behind.

Nila looked up and smiled at Pallavi and nodded at aadvik.

" She is my uncle's daughter Pallavi Shree, she lives in Delhi , she has come here... for our temple festival " he said keeping a neutral face.

" Hello uncle! Nice to meet you" Pallavi said smiling at him.

"nice to meet you too dear, your parents have grown you into a respectful girl " he says

"Uncle grandma asked to buy sari for the temple goddess, can you bring and show some rare design collections you have in silk for shree, let her select." Aadvik says

" Sure son, wait here let I myself go and bring you the designs from our store room in basement... , after all our shop is lucky this year that your grandma is buying here..." Nila's dad said in excited tone

"ok uncle , we will wait here" pallavi says

As soon as nila's dad left aadvik went and took nila's hands in his hands

"Why are you avoiding me Nila...? You were reluctant to call me nor attend my calls" he said looking at her longingly.
She tried to take her hands from his hold.

"Everyone is seeing leave my hand!" she said looking at shree who was still seeing their joined hands.

"shree if you don't mind can you wait outside, I am sorry.. if I leave her now, I am scared I will lose her" he said in a low pleading voice.

"hm.. ah..haa..n ya ok" she said without knowing how to take in.

She ran outside closing her eyes without looking back at them and bumped into a hard chest

"I'm sorry" she said and tried to walk away, but the person lifted her chin up in one finger and made her look who it was.

" Hoi panda.. All ok! Why is your eyes always wet whenever I meet you...?" it was that dude whom pallavi met that day

"Nothing.." she said and moved a step back , closing her eyes and controlling it's tears, she thought it was dangerous to show her weak side again and put up a fake smile.

"Hello Mr. Philosopher, are you stalking me?" she said

"No miss, but after seeing this beautiful smile may be I can't resist" he said giving her a shy smile.

" Your name is not Mr. Philosopher anymore, I declare you as Mr. Flirt" she said in an announcing tone with a fake serious expression.

"Anything you say" he said grinning at her.

He started laughing at her shocked face, without knowing pallavi also started laughing.

Meanwhile...

"Damn.. open your mouth nila, don't make me create a scene" Aadvik said whisper screaming.

"Aadvik... I think I cannot wait for you anymore..." Nila says

"What do you mean by CANNOT... hmm.., What were you even waiting to have from me?" Aadvik said in confused state.

"Aadi my parents are seeing a suitable groom for me, and... I have accepted their decision..!" she says looking down.

"What are you saying nila? why did you even accept for a damn arranged marriage when your love is still alive?" he says trying to control his tears.

"Common on aadvik... think practically " she says

"Why do you girls always become practical when it comes to marriage!?", " Even if you tell me your parents won't accept me I can't believe it..., you know right! your father has great respect for my family and will definitely accept me" he says

"What if your family disowns you for your interest in cricket.. I know your situation.... that... your parents are not even seeing your face... how can I marry a guy who is jobless and also soon to be removed from his family..." she says glaring at him.

"What are you even saying Nila.. you know my love for cricket..., like how I can't live without you" holding her hands "I cannot live without playing cricket..."

Nila pulled her hands forcefully from his hold "I DON'T WANT SOMEONE WHO LOSES HIS WEALTH AND FAMILY FOR A MERE GAME! It's time for you to make a decision"

"pleas---"

"Here is your designs!" Nila's dad came with his staff members carrying boxes.

"ok I'll send shree inside and ask her to select" he said without facing him, fearing he would see his teary eyes.

He stormed outside in anger, frustration and helplessness.

He pushed a hard figure who was blocking the way to a side and came to face Pallavi laughing with a stranger..

"ACHYUT..!!!" The two giggling figures turned to see aadvik with red eyes boiling in rage.

"Ho.. hey Aadi..." achyut said giving him a smirk.

"PALLAVI GET. IN. THE. JEEP" aadvik said in firm tone

"But we did not purchase the sari grandma asked us to buy!" pallavi says

"HO.. you girls remember such things in between your practical and emotional talks" he said still in anger mood turned on by nila.

"What are you even saying!? You were the one who asked me to stand outside the shop where I came to buy something!!" pallavi said in accusing tone when she couldn't take in aadvik's behavior.

"Don't try to justify yourself... NOW if you don't mind pleease.. finish your shopping business I'll wait in jeep" aadvik says

"No need to wait, you leave.. I'll come on my own" Pallavi said in irritated tone.

"GREAT! enjoy with your new friend" he says , He still cannot accept the fact that pallavi enjoyed achyut's company.

"I am in no mood for your stupid talks aadvik, but who is that friend you are mentioning?" Pallavi asked without having any idea that it was Achyut whom she was talking with and aadvik is riled up seeing her laugh for his enemy's joke.

"Why do girls always act innocent when you get caught? " Aadvik says still having anger on someone else.

"Aadvik Pallavi come fast, I have to go for my lunch break" Nila's dad called from shop entrance.

"You go Miss, I'll entertain Aadi.." Achyut said in a knowing smile.

Aadvik turned around angrily and started walking to the jeep when achyut put his hand on his shoulder.

"You guys know each other?" Pallavi asked now only realizing the tension that was present between them.

"I'll say everything.." achyut said in a reassuring smile "I mean... I will give you the answers for ALL your questions when we meet at the thiruvizha."

A/N

SO guys I hope you liked this chapter

Pls vote, comment and add this book in your reading list

I am planning to write a flashback scene... not in next chapter but soon...

Ba-bye lovelies.