6.

Louis: Hey hey :)

Liam: hi

Louis: wow you seem happy... not

Liam: mhm

Louis: what's up buttercup ??

Liam: talking to you

Louis: Tis that all ?

Liam: umm yup

Louis: why aren't you talking like
normal ????????????

Liam: I am talking like normal

Louis: seriously ugh

Liam: what

Louis: you're being boring

Liam: whatever

Louis: do you have a Skype account

Liam: no but I have FaceTime

Louis: alright me too

Liam: why is that?

Louis: can you FaceTime right now?

Liam: umm yeah just give me a minute...

Liams P.O.V

I threw my phone into my bed as I ran into my bathroom looking at my appearance. I cringed seeing I had dried toothpaste on the side of my mouth and my hair was an absolute mess.

I quickly wiped of the toothpaste and combed my hair putting a little bit of gel into it I looked again shrugging I didn't look that bad now.

I heard my phone ringtone going off I walked to my phone taking deep breaths I picked up my phone and saw Louis' name with the picture he first ever sent me.

I pressed answer and adjusted my phone on my bedside table waiting for it to connect, suddenly Louis' face showed up he was honestly drop dead gorgeous and I couldn't deny it.

"Hey Liam" he waved and smiled my heart raced as I shyly waved back returning the hello.

"Wow" I cleared my throat that was not supposed to come out.

"wow what?" he smirked oh my god he is to die for.

"wow it's good to finally see you like in person if you know what I mean I'm just rambling now sorry" I spoke out quickly. He just chuckled at me I blushed in embarrassment.

"You're really hot " he breathed out I almost fainted.

Louis' P.O.V

"You're really hot" I breathed out I mean I didn't mean for him to hear it but I mean I'm just telling it like it is.

"Thanks could say the same to you" he said finally bringing out his cocky side.

"How are you not in a relationship when you look like that" he just just chuckled at my words.

"Your honestly so funny" he chuckled again.

"I wasn't kidding" he turned into a legitimate tomato.

I heard shouting in the background Liam turned to face his door facing back to me frowning.

"Louis I have to go it was honestly so good talking to you we should do it again" he smiled I nodded understanding.

"yeah sounds good" I said.

"Text me" he said quickly before the screen went black. All I knew is that I was definitely going to text him.

Louis: you're truly a hottie :p

hey guys another update sorry for the wait just comment and let me know how I'm doing or if you like the story it really means a lot and if you vote that will let me know you want an update :p

sar xx