49.

Louis' P.O.V

I had been sitting here for at least two hours waiting for Liam he has been in a meeting the whole time. They asked me to wait outside which I thought was a bit rude but Liam didn't seem to care so I just nodded and waited and I have been stuck here ever since. I honestly thought that Liam was going to spend the day with me in London but I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up because I doubt we will have enough time before we have to catch the train home.

I waited for another hour before Liam walked out shaking a man's hand before walking over to me with a huge smile on his face. I stood up collecting things and sighed looking at the time.

"Hey babe" Liam said hugging me tightly.

"How did it go?" I asked he pulled back and smiled.

"They are going to publish all the books I have already written and they want me to start working on some more and they said there is no time they need the books just when I finish them how cool is that" He said sounding so excited it was adorable.

"That's amazing babe" I said giving him weak smile he just smiled.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Its 2:45pm the train comes in almost an hour" I replied with a slight frown.

He nodded and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the exit I chuckled at him following as he dragged me he weaved us through the people on the streets looking down at his phone looking at maps.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I planned out a whole day for us and most of the day was taken away by me so were are going have to fit the whole day into an hour and a bit" He said smiling I couldn't help but feel the need to cry he is the sweetest person he turned to me with a worried expression pulling out of the mass of people to a public bench and sat us down.

"What's wrong did I do something wrong and you feeling ok did I ruin your whole day are you mad at me" he blabbered on nervously.

"No it's just you're too perfect and I don't deserve you" I said wiping away my stray tears.

"Oh babe you're adorable trust me you're perfect for me and I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I said hugging him tightly.

Quick short update I am going to be updating more so here is just a preview sorry for being gone so long anyway just thought I would let you know there is a sh*t storm ahead haha enjoy

What do you think is going to happen?