34.

Harry's P.O.V

Zayn and I had been hanging out a lot lately I really like him but I don't know if he feels the same way we haven't done anything yet which didn't help me because I was so tempted to kiss him but what if he didn't like me in that way and he wouldn't want to be my friend anymore because he didn't like me like that or maybe I am just over thinking it.

This is weird for me I am always the chill one nothing tends to bother me much but I guess when you really like someone you react a lot differently.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket rapidly I reached into my pocket trying to grab my phone out but it was a struggle my jeans were too tight but they looked good on me so anyway my phone sopped buzzing and I finally got it out of my pocket to see that I had a missed call from Zayn I saw that he had left a voice mail I quickly clicked on it listening carefully.

"Harry call me when you get this I need to ask you something important"

I quickly clicked his name calling him immediately.

"Hey Haz" He said soothingly he always sounded soothing to me.

"Hi Zee sorry I missed your call I couldn't get my phone out of my pocket" I said blushing.

"Its cause your jeans are too tight" He chuckled through the phone.

"Leave me alone I like my skinny jeans" I huffed.

"They do look good on you" he said confidently I blushed a lot.

"Anyway what did you want to ask me?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah um well first of all you have to promise me that you will let me down easy if it's a no" He said starting to sound slightly nervous.

"Ok I promise" I said anxious for what he was going to ask.

"Turn around" He said through the phone I quickly turned around to see Zayn.

I put my phone down gently before giving him a questioning look.

"Harry will you be my boyfriend?" he asked grabbing a hold of both of my hands.

"Uh well-" I started.

"I knew you would say no how could I be so stupid" he interrupted letting go of my hands and grabbing the roots of his hair and tugging them.

I quickly grabbed him and kissed him he quickly melted into the kiss as he kissed me back eventually I slowly pulled away.

"Maybe if you would have let me finish you would have heard me say yes but you have to kiss me first here is a tip don't interrupt people" I stated confidently he blushed and looked down at his shoes I lifted his chin up giving him a peck before hugging him.

"I'm embarrassed" he mumbled "This went nothing like how I planned it" he sighed.

"Well to be honest I didn't know you liked me and I was scared that if I made a move that you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore" I said trying to make him feel better.

"It's the truth I wouldn't have wanted to be friends with you I would want to be your boyfriend" He stated smirking.

I chuckled at his cheesy joke smiling at him I honestly thought that I wouldn't find someone I would feel so strongly for.

"We should probably thank Louis for setting us up hey" I chuckled.

"He told me he didn't set us up" He shook his head and smiled.

"Well he lied" I laughed at him.

I don't know if you guys enjoy having zarry and nosh in the book but oh well let me know if you do though anyway as usual vote and comment for my motivation.

zarry or nosh in this book?

at the moment im all for zarry because too much drama with nosh.