40.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to my phone vibrating rapidly on the bedside table Liam groaned beside me I grabbed it quickly answering it slipping out of bed to go into the lounge room.

"Hello" I heard a voice.

"Hi" I replied.

"Wait Mum?" I said questioningly.

"Yeah hun it's me, how have you been?" She asked.

"I have actually been really happy except for the whole you know fight with dad thing" I answered simply sitting down while biting my nails.

"That's good to hear well about that um it's actually the reason I am calling you" She said sounding nervous.

"What about it?" I said getting nervous myself.

"Well I have been talking to your father and he has cooled down a lot and I was wondering if you would come over for dinner tonight?" He asked sounding full of hope.

"I would obviously be bringing Liam if not then no" I stated.

"Yes of course" She answered.

"I will talk to him about it and I will let you know" I answered yawning.

"Alright talk to you soon love I miss you" She said.

"I miss you too" I said whilst hanging up as on queue Liam walked out stretching he looked at me walking over to me sitting next to me cuddling into my side.

"What are you doing out here love?" He asked kissing my cheek.

I turned to face him holding onto his hands.

"My mum called she wants us to come over for dinner" I said feeling extremely anxious.

"Do you want to go?" he asked me rubbing my back soothingly.

"Yeah I guess" I replied.

"Well then we will go" He said looking me right in the eyes.

I cuddled into to him letting a tear fall this whole situations makes me extremely anxious but I can't keep running away I have to face it and it was ok because I wouldn't have to face it alone because I had Liam and he will support me throughout the whole situation and he will be there to comfort me.

For the rest of the day I mostly cuddled with Liam and we just chilled later on I called my mum and confirmed that we were coming and she let me know all the details.

I stood in front of the mirror sighing as I buttoned up my top I adjusted the collar making sure everything was in place. I continued to take deep breaths trying not to have an anxiety attack.

"Are you alright babe?" Liam asked from behind me a small smile on his face.

"I will be I'm just anxious" I told him.

"Tell me if you ever want to leave because you feel uncomfortable because we will leave right in that moment" He told me placing his chin on my head I gave him a small appreciating smile.

"Well we have to leave now or we will be late" he said pulling away I nodded at him as I walked out of the room grabbing all my stuff and waited by the door for Liam.

He grabbed the keys and opened the door and I stepped out he turned back to lock the door and I just waited for him it felt nice to be out in the cool crisp air it relaxed me.

Liam walked down to his car opening the passenger side door for me I blushed at him and slipped into the car who said chivalry was dead because they forgot about Liam.

The whole car trip I just looked out the window steadying my breathing while Liam held onto my hand while he focused on the road. After about a 10 minute drive we were at my house and Liam squeezed my hand and I smiled at him.

Here it goes.

We quickly walked up to the door knocking because It had gotten pretty cold a few second the door opened to my mum with a wide smile she instantly pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you" She whispered in my ear.

I hugged her back and we eventually pulled apart and she looked Liam up and down he gave her a smile and she then pulled him into a hug.

"You must be Liam" She said pulling back.

"Yes nice to meet you" He smiled to her.

My Dad then walked in looking emotionless as per usual. Liam walked up to him offering his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you Sir I am Liam" Liam said whilst is hand hung in the air my Dad the grabbed it shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Liam" he replied.

That was a start to an eventful night.

Here's another update.

Should I make this a long book or should I finish it up soon?

I don't really know what I should do I love writing it so I could always make it longer and then eventually make a sequel it all really depends on the feedback so let me know.