36.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up looking around squinting my eyes as they slowly adjusted to the light I look next to me seeing a mess of light brown hair I immediately smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around him cuddling into him as much as I could.

I felt him squirm in my arms turning himself over to look at me.

"Good morning gorgeous" He said smiling quickly pecking my lips.

"Morning" I replied placing my head into his neck.

"I could definitely get used to this" He sighed as he held onto me tightly.

"So could I" I said kissing his shoulder.

"Liam not to sound rude but how do you afford and pay for this place?" I questioned him my voice slightly muffled.

"I saved all of my money that I ever made when I was working back in Wolverhampton" he replied simply.

"How much did you have saved?" I asked.

"Honestly I had 20k saved" He answered my eye widened as I pulled back to look at him in the face.

"Where did work?" I kept questioning him.

"Just at a local supermarket but I was the manager because the boss really like me and he said I was more organised and mature than any other manager he had hired before so he just gave me the job" he said I chuckled knowing how everyone loved him.

"How long di-" I started saying.

"Let's ask more questions later I just really want to kiss you right now" He stated I wasn't complaining and I grabbed the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine.

As our lips moulded together and out tongues moved in sync I raked my fingers through his hair grabbing a hold tugging slightly Liam moaned into to my mouth and I continued doing it things got pretty heated.

"That was amazing" He said as we pulled apart breathless.

"Didn't know you liked your hair being pulled" I said smirking at him.

"Neither did I" He said I didn't expect him to say that but it was extremely sexy and I knew we would have to stop because I don't think I would be able to stop myself.

"Anyway let's have some breakfast" I said jumping out of the bed.

He just chuckled at me slowly following behind he was shirtless only wearing a pair of boxers and he looked extremely hot and I think I clearly showed how I was feeling on my face not that it bothered me if he knew how I felt.

I didn't notice till now that I was wearing Liam's shirt whish was slightly overside on my small frame it went just past my bum but it was quite tight in that region but what can I do I have a plump bum I chuckled at my own thoughts and Liam gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked him laughing to myself.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a smirk.

"How the fact that I'm wearing your shirt and it's big on me all except it's tight in one place" I said blushing.

"Where is it tight?" He asked confused. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands and lightly place them on my bum his eyes widened and I just smirked at him.

"Oh" he said stunned keeping his hands there I then went on my tip toes placing a kiss on his lips he gently slid his hands down to my thighs placing his lips on mine as we made out he mumbled jump through the kiss and I jumped wrapping my legs around him this went on for a little while until eventually we pulled apart we both looked dazed and he still held me up.

"Aren't I heavy" I asked my lips swollen.

"No you're tiny babe" He chuckled.

I hit him on the chest and he gently placed me on the ground.

"Well we should probably have breakfast now" He said smiling brightly.

"Yeah let's have bacon" I yelled running past him into the kitchen.

He just laughed at me.

Another update for you guys don't forget to comment because it gives me motivation.

Do you guys want smut?

I don't know because i have never written it but i can give it a try but it all depends on what you guys want.