20.

Louis' P.O.V

It's been a day since Liam went back home we have been texting non stop since he left I miss him and my parents aren't back yet so im bored and lonely so I am going to meet up Niall and Harry we are going for a coffee.

I am on my way just walking its actually a nice day today its not raining and its not too cold out. I arrive at the coffee shop to see that I am the first to arrive so I walked up to the counter to order my coffee to see a really hot guy standing there his name tag said Zayn so I assumed that was his name.

"Hi, what can I get you?" He asked with a charming smile.

"Can I just get a medium sized coffee?" I returned the smile.

"Yeah of course that will be 4 pounds" He said I handed the change over.

"You don't order coffee often do you" He asked.

"No is it that obvious?" He nodded chuckling.

"Anyway I will bring your coffee over when its ready" He said.

"Thanks ah Zayn" I said making my way over to a table that had four chairs so that Niall and Harry could join me.

Speaking of them Harry walks in coming to sit at the table i was already sitting at.

"Hey Lou"Harry smiled.

"Hey Haz" I smiled back at this moment Zayn came over with my coffee and sat it on the table winking at me placing a napkin next to my cup of coffee.

"Well aren't you puling all the guys lately" Harry smirked. I looked at him confused then I remembered Liam as on cue my phone vibrated I pulled it out to see he had sent me a message.

Li: missing you xx

It was extremely cute and it made me miss him even more than I did before.

Lou: missing you too x

"Yeah he's hot isn't he?" I said.

"I don't know if you're talking bout Liam of coffee boy" he said.

"To be honest both but lets be real Zayn may be a looker but im kinda a thing with Liam and I definitely don't want to mess that up" I said as he nodded understandingly.

I then picked up the napkin that Zayn had left so that i could wipe my mouth only to see that it had his number with a message.

' you're really cute call me xxx-xxx-xxx

Zayn x'

I blushed at the message I mean he is really cute but I'm really into Liam. Zayn seems more like a bad boy type but im looking for someone I could be with for a long time and I can see that being Liam maybe.

"Whats the napkin say?" Harry asked. I passed it to him to read he raised his eyebrows passing the napkin back to me.

"Are you going to keep his number?" He asked I shrugged.

"Yeah probably but not for that kind of use" I answered he nodded again.

Harry is the kind of person could tell anything to and not be worried what he would say or that he would tell everyone. I trust Niall too but sometimes he says things without realizing it. Speaking of Niall he walked in or rather skipped in going straight to the counter to order once he had ordered he made his way over too us.

"Hi lads, what have I missed?" He chirped.

"Well Lou likes Liam and that cute coffee boy winked at him and gave him his number and Lou is going to text him but not in a flirty way more as in a friendly way" Harry calmly said.

"I always miss so much" He grumbled.

"Because you are always late" I laughed.

"Whatever" He mumbled as Harry just chuckled at us.

Then Zayn came over with Niall's order he smiled at me ad winked again I couldn't help but blush he walked back behind the counter looking over at me I just turned around.

"Wow Lou pulling all the boys" Niall smirked.

"That's what i said" Harry high fived Niall.

I Just pulled my phone out putting Zayn as a contact and texted Liam.

Naughty Lou anyway this is a double update hope you like it and as usual please
comment
and
vote