32.

Louis' P.O.V

I felt shuffling next to me which woke me I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust I looked in front of me to see Niall everything from yesterday washed over me and I sighed and Niall gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Are you going to see him today?" He asked me still cuddling me from last night I was glad I had Niall even though all this stuff happened to him he was more worried for me.

"I think so" I answered slowly I didn't really know how to feel it made me nervous because just yesterday Liam was crying and I was leaving and it's pretty obvious we both don't want to break up but I doesn't mean we won't.

"Good I think he deserve to be heard just promise me that you will at least hear him out" he said.

"I promise I will" I stated softly. "Are you going to talk to Josh?" I asked him he nodded.

"Yeah I want to know why and what he has to say for himself I doubt that we are and will still be together" He said he seemed too calm I knew it hurt him though.

I slid out of bed walking over to my desk grabbing my phone then sliding back into bed I looked to see the time it was only nine in the morning but my phone had 56 notifications half of them were messages from Liam and missed calls from him I had one message from Zayn so I read that leaving all of Liam's messages unread.

Zayn: Lou I need to ask you something!

I had no idea what he would need to ask would it be to do with the whole drama with me, Liam , Josh and Niall o is that all that is currently in my head right now so I can't think of anything else he would need to ask me.

Louis: Ask away.

He replied instantly as usual.

Zayn: Are you trying to set me up with Harry?

I chuckled it lightened my mood a bit I thought it was quite obvious I was but I wasn't going to let him know this.

Louis: No I have no idea what you are talking about.

Zayn: Well anyway even if you weren't thanks for it

Zayn: and I don't mean that sarcastically I really am thankful

Louis: Do you like him?

Zayn: A lot

Louis: Have you asked him out yet?

Zayn: Not yet but I will soon.

Louis: Good luck.

"Who are you texting?" Niall questioned from beside me.

"Zayn" I replied simply.

"Has Liam texted you?" He asked.

"Yeah a lot" I answered.

"What has he said?" He asked.

"I don't know I haven't checked yet" I stated as I clicked out of the messages with Zayn hovering over Liam's name I gently clicked on his name all the messages popping up into our chat.

It was mostly things like I hope your safe and please don't hate me and I miss you and I'm worried about you I just scrolled through them all.

I typed a simple message.

Louis: We need to talk.

Liam: Yeah

Louis: I will come over soon is that alright?

Niall was looking over my shoulder looking at the messages which I didn't really mind.

Liam: Yeah you know you're always welcome.

Louis: I know.

"Do you want me to head off I need to go talk to Josh anyway?" He asked me while I looked at him smiling.

"Yeah Niall I really appreciate you coming over it really means a lot you're the bestest friend I could ever have" I said jumping up and hugging him I know it was childish but I didn't really care he cuddled me back pulling away smiling then grabbing all his stuff and leaving.

I went and had a shower and got myself ready to go see Liam I wasn't nervous that was an understatement I made my way to my car making my way towards Liam's flat I arrived getting out of the car walking up to Liam's door and I was bout to knock but I heard yelling on the other side of the door.

"Get out you ruined everything I hate you" I heard Liam scream.

"I'm sorry" I heard the other voice yell.

"I don't care all I care about is Louis and you took that away from me just get out" Liam screamed my heart raced at what he said.

don't forget as usual vote and comment and let me know what you think it motivates me and lets me know you like it anyway thanks for reading ily.

favourite one direction song of all time?

mine is probably shes not afraid or nobody compares.