18.

Louis' P.O.V

I sat in my bed waiting for Liam to use the bathroom while thinking of what we could do today.

After a few minutes Liam walked in jumping onto the bed and crawling up next to me pecking me on the cheek.

"What's on the schedule for today?" He asked smiling widely at me.

"I was thinking we could go out today" I said watching his face for a response or reaction.

"Sounds great to me just let me get changed" he said about to leave my room.

"Liam you know you can get changed in front of me" I said smirking at him as he blushed mumbling a 'yeah' and pulling of his shirt.

I don't see why he is so embarrassed he has an amazing body even compared to mine and I mean mine is pretty good.

I pulled off my shirt getting changed as I poked my head through the shirt I put on I see Liam staring at me as he quickly looks away I just chuckle at him.

We ran downstairs to Liam's car and drove off the the local shopping centre when we got there we just browsed a few shops me buying some vans and a few t-shirts and Liam paying for both of our lunches he insisted it was really cute we just kept looking around our hands intertwined.

We were about to leave when I hear someone calling my name I turn to see Niall running towards me and Harry walking behind him.

"Hey Lou, who is this?" he said pointing to Liam then looking down at our hands and he smirked.

"Hey Louis" Harry said once he caught up smiling at me and Liam.

"Hi guys this is Liam" I introduced him as he gave them a small wave.

"Hi Liam I am Harry and this is Niall" Harry said pointing at Niall.

"Hi" Liam mumbled shyly.

"Well it was nice seeing you here Lou but Niall and I have to go" Harry said smiling as per usual.

"Good seeing you guys" I said smiling back at them.

"Bye Liam" Niall and Harry both said at the same time.

"Bye guys nice meeting you" he said politely.

I waved them both off smiling at Liam as we continued off to his car.

"Your friends are nice" He said.

"Yeah they are a bunch of weirdos but you gotta love em" I paused "they seemed to like you" I finished.

"I don't know Lou" he mumbled.

"Of course they like you why wouldn't they" I laughed dragging him to the car.

Another update and holy wow we have almost hit 10k guys this honestly means so much I love your comments and the votes they mean the world please continue to
comment
and
vote