39.

Niall's P.O.V

I have been having a lot of me time lately the only time I have actually been around people lately was when I went to the arcade and honestly I didn't really talk much there anyway I needed to cleanse my mind which is something that sounds like it wouldn't come from me but ever sinc the Josh thing I have been distancing myself.

The day I talked to Josh he told me his side of the story and he apologised and told me that he was going to apologise to Liam and Louis as well which that made me happy because we hadn't been dating that long but they actually are in a pretty serious relationship and I would hate to ruin that.

I told him I had to think about it and that it not a no but I'm definitely not getting back with him right now he has to work to get me back and I have told him that because I don't want to waste my time on a guy if he is just going to play me around because this world has too many fxckboys and I really don't want to have to deal with another one.

Although I know Josh is sorry I am still definitely mad at him but I know he is currently giving me space which I appreciated but I'm read to talk to him now and try to sort things out because I noticed at the arcade he looked quite sad and it looked like he felt out of place an talked about as much as I did which wasn't much.

I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table checking if I had any missed messages I had one from Josh I clicked on it reading it.

Josh: Can I call you?

It was sent 20 minutes ago so I quickly typed a reply.

Niall: Sure.

I placed my phone back down on my bedside table turning it off silent so I knew if or when Josh is calling.

I went back to thinking but only a few minutes later I heard my phone going off I leaned over grabbing it and answering.

"Hi Niall" I heard Josh's voice through the phone.

"Hello Josh" I replied emotionlessly.

"How have you been?" He asked sounding genuine.

"I have been really good actually I have had a lot of me time to think about life it's been eye opening how about you?" I asked I heard him sigh on the other side of the line.

"Umm well I haven't been the best to be completely honest" he answered.

"Why is that?" I enquired.

"Honestly I messed it up with this guy who is amazing and I did it all and there is nothing I regret more and I miss him like hell and I was wondering if he would meet up with me?" he said I could tell he thought he was smooth but I just chuckled now this is the guy I originally liked not the turd who cheated on me.

"Maybe he would meet up with you but it would depend where they would be meeting" I said smiling.

"They would obviously meet up and get some food then go have a picnic would there be any other way to meet up?" He laughed through the phone.

I smiled to myself because I remember telling him my dream date would be a picnic where we just chilled and talked.

"Well then we will have to have that picnic then but you're of course paying you owe me" I said smirking although he couldn't see me.

"Yeah I think I definitely owe you well I guess I will see you soon then?" He asked.

"Sounds good come pick me up when you're ready" I replied simply.

After that we said our goodbyes and I was happy he was actually trying to make up for what he did because he really did need to.

I just chilled around for the next half hour doing nothing until I heard my doorbell I strolled downstairs knowing it was Josh and I grabbed all my necessities opening the door.

"Hey Niall" He said smiling at me.

"Hi Josh" I replied we just made our way to his car.

We went to go get Nando's how basic of us but after that we went to an empty field near a lake and we sat there on a rug just talking and eating he apologised at least 100 times and I could tell he was really sorry and we hung out together at the lake for the next 3 hours.

Eventually we came to a point where we had packed up and we were putting all the stuff back iin his car and I looked out at the lake one last time and walked up beside me.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" I said staring out at the lake.

"Yeah he is" He said and I turned to look at him staring at me and I blushed.

"Niall I really want to kiss you right now" He stated I looked down at the ground. "And I know you probably don't want that so I'm not going to make a move alright until I know you're ready" He said and I smiled at placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Josh it means a lot to me" I thanked him and it did mean a lot to me and so did he.

A Nosh update don't worry the next chapter will be lilo but i really wanted to write this.

What do you think was the best tour was uan,tmh,wwa,otra?

I am going to have to say tmh those were the days barley any drama.