51.

Louis' P.O.V

I was walking home seeing as the guys drove me back to theirs and I didn't have any cash on me not that I minded it was nice to clear my head it's been cluttered lately and I have felt so stressed and I know that it's not fair for me to be stressed as I don't have a job and I only care for myself seeing as Liam pays the bills and he also takes care of himself. I just seem to worry about anything and everything and I don't want to burden anyone to talk about it.

Its mine and Liam's 6 moth anniversary tomorrow but I don't know if he will remember I know he is very busy doing a lot of stuff so I won't worry too much if he forgets but you know it would just be nice if he remembered.

After a 20 minute walk home I arrive to see the lights still on meaning Liam was probably still awake I silently open and close the door locking it behind me and tiptoe to the bedroom seeing Liam lie awake staring at the ceiling dozed off into his own mind I creep up to the bed and jump straight on it.

"Sh*t you gave me a heart attack" he said to me as he held his hand over his heart a shocked look on his face. "What are you doing home? I thought you were staying the night with the lads" he asked.

"The better question is why are you still awake" I questioned him eyebrows raised waiting for an answer.

He slightly blushed and smiled at me cutely. "You want the truth" I nodded and waited for him to continue. "I couldn't fall asleep without you" I literally melted at his cute words.

"I love you too much for my own good Li" I stated starting to play with his hair.

"I don't think I could ever love someone as much as I love you" He said putting his hand on the small of my back smiling at me adoringly.

"Not even your Mum?" I asked cheekily.

"Not even my Mum" He said so easily and I knew how much he loved his Mum I thought saying that would catch him but he just got more adorable. "Although I love her endlessly" he continued sort of covering himself up.

"Got anything on tomorrow" I asked hoping he would have remembered our anniversary.

"Just a lot of writing and I think I have a Skype meeting" He stated.

"Oh yeah" I said slightly disappointed but tried not to show it.

"I know writing has sort of taken over my life but just know you mean more to mean that writing I just don't want to lose this 'job' it's been my dream for a while now" he said slightly frowning.

"No babe it's perfectly fine I'm happy you have been able to follow your dream" II smiled at him kissing his forehead.

"Seeing as you're home I maybe actually get to sleep now" He said snuggling up to me.

I hadn't changed into something comfy so I just slipped my jeans off under the comforter and snuggled him back.

I know I have been gone for a bit but I have been so busy working 3 days a week and going to school 5 days a week and my finals are coming up not that it's a valid enough excuse.

What's your dream job?

I want to be a vet nurse.