28.

Louis' P.O.V

Louis: Hey

Zayn: Hi

Louis: Are you busy?

Zayn: No

Louis: Do you want to go out to lunch with me?

Zayn: Is it just me and you?

Louis: No

Zayn: Is Liam coming?

Louis: No

Zayn: Fine I'm in what time?

Louis: I will come pick you up in an hour

Zayn: Alright see you then

I felt like Zayn and I haven't been talking much lately he has been busy apparently I just miss him is all he is one of my best friends.

I was having Harry come to lunch with us as well I was thinking I could hook the two up they would a good match I think Harry obviously knew of Zayn he was there the day that Zayn had given me his number and he did say he was attractive so why not set them up.

Liam is still out at Wolverhampton he is coming back tomorrow morning and to say I was excited was an understatement it felt like I hadn't see him in months.

Zayn's P.O.V

I waited on my porch for Louis to come and pick me up I was extremely nervous my hands were clammy and I felt slightly sick in my stomach we hadn't been talking much lately well technically I hadn't been talking to him lately. The fact that he was dating Liam annoyed me a lot but I couldn't exactly tell him that.

I heard a horn beep and I looked up to see Louis smiling at me in his car I walked over to his car opening the passenger side door hopping in.

"Hey" Louis said cheerfully.

"Hi" I smiled at him.

"This is weird isn't it" He mumbled.

"No why?" I asked.

"This is the first time we have actually like seen each other properly" He said.

"True" I chuckled.

Louis started driving to lunch and I just watched him the whole way he was so focused on the road that h didn't really notice.

I felt the car abruptly stop signalling that we were here I looked out the window it looked like a small hipster looking restaurant I saw this guy with long curly hair standing outside he wore worn out boots tight skinny jeans and a button up top which wasn't done up all the way I couldn't lie he was extremely attractive.

I got out of the car following after Louis and he walked straight over to the attractive guy hugging him I just stood awkwardly behind Louis as the exchanged greetings.

"Hi coffee boy" The attractive guy said.

"Hey" I replied.

"Zayn this is Harry" Louis said. "And as you know this is Zayn" Louis said and Harry nodded.

We then walked into the restaurant getting a booth I sat in one side first and Harry sat next to me and I blushed a lot.

"I will go order for us what do you want" Louis asked smirking.

"Umm I will have a chicken ceaser wrap" I said.

"I will have the same" Harry said and Louis walked away leaving us alone.

"So Zayn anything else you do than work in a café" He asked me smiling he was extremely cute with his dimples showing.

"Well I am really into art and music how about you?" I said starting to get less nervous.

"I am also an avid music lover and I very much enjoy singing" He said.

"So how do you know Louis" I asked.

"Been friends since I even remember" He replied.

"You obviously know how I know Louis" I said.

"Yeah I was there when you gave him your number" He explained.

"Really?" I asked feeling bad.

"Yeah you look cute in your little uniform" He said I blushed deeply.

"Not for much longer hopefully" I mumbled.

"Looking for another job" He asked he seemed like he was actually very interested in what I had to say and it made my stomach turn in a good way.

"Technically yeah I have been able to sell a few of my artworks so I'm hoping to make that my career" I said.

"You must be pretty good how much have you sold some of your artworks for?" He asked moving slightly closer.

"I think the most I have ever gotten for an artwork so far was 6000 pounds" I said casually although it meant a lot to me.

"Wow that's a lot you will have to show me some of your art sometime" He said.

"Yeah that sounds nice" I mumbled blushing for the millionth time today.

Louis came back and we all started talking as we waited for our lunch to come when it came we all ate silently once we were finished we all left and Louis stopped us.

"Harry could you please give Zayn a lift home Liam came back early and I want to go see him" Louis said cheerily oddly it didn't affect me that he wanted to go see Liam I was actually happy that I might be able to spend more time with Harry.

"Of course" Harry said turning to me smiling he motioned for me to follow him after we said out goodbyes to Louis. I smiled following after him quickly.

I know this update didn't really have any lilo in it but I hope you like it comment and let me know if you want to see more zarry because I enjoyed writing and as usual please comment and vote to get me motivated.